You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: new bow

Default new bow

Hi, im new here and i am 16 i bowhunt last year i shot a 150 class whitetail. i have grown out my hoyt ultra-tec and am wondering what to get as my zext bow? price range under 600.
    thanks and rockon

buy a used switchback thats wat im in the process of doin

I would like to agree w/ the last guy, but why are you changing is it the limbs or the cams that you have grown out of??? Why not just change them out, so you can continue w/something that seems as though it has worked???

Just a question......

Oh and buy the way what ever a person shoots is the best in there eyes, so you will get alot of that here, and any other archery web site......
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BOWMAN

Oh and buy the way what ever a person shoots is the best in there eyes, so you will get alot of that here, and any other archery web site......

Yeah, what Bowman says. Everyone has their own special perferance, shoot what is confortable for you.

And don't be afraid to show some pictures of the monster buck you shot

MoBowman ```--------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Default Bowtech Tomkat

If you are looking for a great bow that you can get into completely for less than $600 I would recommend the Tomkat. I used to shoot a Hoyt Magnatec and have loved the transition. The bow comes set up with a sight and whiskerbiskit, which I just switched out with my drop away and dial up sight. The Tomkat is not Bowtech's top bow (Allegiance) but I think it does everything I need to for almost $250 less.

if i were you i'd just quit now and hang it up as you'll probably never come across another buck that big again lol! But seriously the new Bowtechs are a good choice because your draw length will change and with the new cams they have you will be able to adjust them in the future. There are some others as well like your hoyt that are adjustable also. Look on all the archery forums for used ones for sale. Better prices than on ebay with more honest people here selling them. ALOT for sale on archerytalks site!