You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Vortex

A friend of mine shoots for Vortex. After looking through his binos I can see why he stopped shooting for Nikon. They are great optics!
    06 Tribute
    Cobra Sidewinder LX
    Rip-cord drop-away
    S-coil
    Tru-fire hurricane
    Gold-tip XT Hunter

Default Vortex

I remember last summer with the help of my Vortex Vultures I defeated the 3DShoots man himself. Of course that was the last and only time that happened. I cherish the memory.

Default Vortex contest

I have heard nothing but good things about vortex products and customer service.

Default Vortex

Purchase a set of Viper Binos last year for 3D and couldn't believe the quality and clarity of them. Infact like them so much I turned around and bought Vortex scopes for my rifles too. Couldn't be happier with all their products.
    Goldtip Arrows,T.R.U. Ball Releases
    ,Bohning vanes

My brother used to sell Swarovski optics when he had his store. That is how I came to own a pair of Swaros and have always loved them.

I was at a 3d shoot a couple years ago and Vortex had a display of their binos and scopes for people to check out. I half heartedly picked up a pair thinking they "might be OK"........remember this is coming from someone wearing an $1700 pair on swaros around his neck. I was amazed at the quality of the their binos and the clarity and brightness! I set a pair of Vortex on top my swaros (10x42's) and did a side-by-side comparison. I honestly could not see any difference..........and I tried REAL hard LOL!

I have a few friends that are now staffers for Vortex. I wouldn't hesitate to give up my swarovskis for a pair of Vortex. No hesitation whatsoever! They are simply that good!
    It would be my honor to someday have a staff position with Vortex.
    Last edited by RxBowhunterKS; 01-02-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    Crackerized '09 Rytera Alien-X, Easton ACC 3-49's, Sword Twilight Hunter, NAP Hellrazer 100gr
    Martin/Rytera Archery Pro Staff;Sword Acu-Site Shooting Staff
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff; Paradigm Archery Staff; Vapor Trail Pro Staff

Vortex has fast became a big name in the 3-d tournament circuit. Customer service and quality optics is a big reason.
    Staff shooter for Outdoor Specialities, Victory Arrows, Bohning, Bucknasty Bowstrings, TRU Ball, & Gripwerks Custom Bow Grips

ASA Lifetime member

SPRINGERMAN

Default Clear View

An ideal for Vortex that I would like to see would be a stabilization button added to their line of Binoculars and also added to the Rangefinders when they come out.

bowtinkerer

I've read rave reviews about Vortex service after the sale.

bowtinkerer

I heard great things about Vortex's customer service

My my benos got lost so this will be a nice replacement
    05 SwitchBack
    Sureloc Supreme
    Bullseye APM 2X

"The LORDS will is my work"

hmmm....I have never actually used Vortex that I know of, I don't buy a lot of equipment so I don't have the chance to try a lot of different brands. BUT next time I am in the market for binos, I will definately be looking at the Vortex line. Sounds like a great company

Default Vortex Optics

My first encounter with a Vortex Binocular, is when a friend o' mine was shooting with it.. He was using a Hurricane Compact 10 x 28.. I, having come from a society which whole heartedly accepted bushnell scopes (i live in Malaysia) saw the Hurricane as something totally new and cool! I tried it out, and saw the unparalelled difference, compared to bushnell.. Since then, i've been dying to get one, but i gotta find work, and fast..

I gotta add to Vortex's motto - May The Force of Optics Be With You!

I have heard from a couple web sites that Customer service is top notch. and they really stand behind thier product.
    Mathews Ovation 60 lbs 29 Dl- Ranger custom Strings
    HHA 5500 ol - Trophy Taker shakey hunter-
    Tru Ball pro diamond- Gold Tip X-cutters= awsome shootin'
    (new)FBSA Member

Default I need to find some Vortex's!

Wow, you don't see this kind of positive responses about Customer Service much anymore. I'm in the market for some binoculars and had not even heard of Vortex. I was contemplating some of the Nikon line, but clearly from what people have said here, I need to check out he Vortexs.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Now I've got to find a local dealer so that I can see them firsthand.

G.

Default Camo?

I would like to see some binos with a camo dip finish! Keep up the great products!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark144 View Post
    Wow, you don't see this kind of positive responses about Customer Service much anymore. I'm in the market for some binoculars and had not even heard of Vortex. I was contemplating some of the Nikon line, but clearly from what people have said here, I need to check out he Vortexs.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Now I've got to find a local dealer so that I can see them firsthand.

G.
    You can start by checking out the website. Check out the dealer search.

www.vortexoptics.com

I have had the privelege of looking through your bino's in the past at various ASA Pro/Am's and have to say that you guys have great products, my next set will be Vortex.

Default Vortex

Back in mid '07 I was in the market for a new pair of bino's and I had narrowed it down to the Vortex Vulture 10x50 or the Nikon Monarch 10x42...Buddy of mine had the Nikon's I checked them out, they were ok...But I heard all the good reports on AT about the Vortex & their great customer service so I ended up buying a pair of Vortex Vulture 10x50's from Jayhawk Optics and I've been super impressed with them. I've used them for everything from 3-d, whitetail hunting and mule deer hunting out west...I love them.
    John's Customs ProStaff "custom strings & tune jobs"
    MossyOak Pro Staff

Have heard from a couple web sites that Customer service is top notch. I am tired of using cheap wal-mart binos. Would love to have a pair of top of th line optics.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    Back in 07 I went on a Caribou hunt in Northern Quebec, I actually sold my Swarovski Els to help finance my trip. I picked up a set of Vortex Diamondbacks in 10x42 because I heard good things about them on AT and I figured they would get me by until I could save up for another set of Swarovski. When my binoculars arrived I thought wow these look pretty nice for $200 glass(keep in mind I had been using $2000 glass for the last 5 years). I then took them outside and startd glassing the hillsides around my house, I could not believe how well they performed.

Well off to northern Quebec, I arrived in camp and experienced weather that was everything from 60 and sunny to 19 and blowing snow. I used those diamonbacks for the 5 day hunt and glassed for hours at a time. I was totally satisified and never once wished that I had my Swarovskis.

I returned from Canada and posted on Archery talk about my experience with Vortex, I was contacted by Tim Austin (vortex optics) he told me that he loved my review and the pictures. Tim asked if Vortex could use my photos in their 08 catalog,,,of course I said heck yeah!!

I emailed Tim the pictures and about a week later I received a very nice package from Vortex full of very nice gear. I was then contacted by Vortex and offered a position on their Field Staff, of course I said yes.

In January 08 Tim contacted me again and asked if I would like to attend the ATA show in Indy( this is a non public show and tickets are hard to get) again I jumped at the chance, I got to meet Tim at the show and was introduced to some of the other fine folks at Vortex.

Words can not express how proud I am to be a member of their team. Vortex is a top notch company, ran by top notch individuals!

Their products are top shelf and their warranty is second to none. If there is a problem it will be taken care of.

Rodney Rudd
    Vortex National Field Staff
    Northern Indiana

Ps this is not an entry

Rodney,
    You are my hero~!! My dad used to have a saying..... That guy could fall into a pile of **** and come out smelling like a rose. Not only this post but your year of hunting accomplishments has been awesome as well. congratulations to you and may you continue to be succsesful doing the thing you obviously love to do!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!