You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Rodney,
    You are my hero~!! My dad used to have a saying..... That guy could fall into a pile of **** and come out smelling like a rose. Not only this post but your year of hunting accomplishments has been awesome as well. congratulations to you and may you continue to be succsesful doing the thing you obviously love to do!!
    Thank you for your kind words

It is so easy to represent Vortex,,,dont have to say a word, just hand guys/gals the binocualrs and they speak for themselves....

Vortex pledges this Very Important Promise to you, a Very Important Person, and that's why we call it the VIP warranty. In the event that your Vortex product requires service, no matter the cause, Vortex Optics will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.

I dont think you can beat that for customer service!!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

I would like to be this guy...Using these great optics
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sophia's dad

I have heard & read nothing but good things about Vortex. Customer service is huge now a days, & I hear they do great!

Next binocular purchase, Vortex will certainly be an option.

Vortex are becoming well known here in Australia, A friend of mine brought a Vortex spotting scope (that he was sponsored with) over, to compare with my Leica Spotting scope, we sat them side by side on tripods. we were both amazed how close they were in clarity.

Default Crossbow Scope

I was impressed by the product line on Vortex on their website. I would like to see a quality Crossbow multi-reticle scope in a 2 or 3 power.

TheRev

My father bought a pair, which he dropped and broke. The service center was great, all he paid was the shipping. I bought him the bino straps for X-mas.

The last year, Vortex donated 2 pairs of binoculars to our club to raffle. No one was disappointed in the prizes.

Arrow

Default vortex

My brother and I used his new Vortex skyline scope on a mule deer hunt in September and absolutely LOVED it. He could have easily afforded to purchase whatever glass he wanted but the Vortex reputation for customer service and their VIP warranty are what convinced him to go with Vortex.

I have some friends that say they are awesome Binos...I'd like to find out for myself.
    Proud Member of the FBSA

3D for CP - www.archeryata.com/3dcp.html

Default vortex

I'd like to see vortex come up with some quality lens covers for thier scopes. I have a diamondback scope and love it but I'm not fond of the covers that came with it.

I wouldnt mind trying one of these either..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Vortex Optics #2

Have you ever sent your mangled, or damaged gear for a warranty claim, only to find out that a hundred questions turn up at ur e-mail inbox, and delayed/slow shipping? With Vortex Optics, that ain't gonna happen to you, son.. My buddy who owned the Hurricane Compact 10 x 28 sent his back to Vortex Optics, due to a small glitch in the lens adjuster. Guess what? Vortex Optics shipped the baby to him, in about a week, BRAND NEW, and the best part of all, no QUESTIONS ASKED! I felt satisfied with the customer service, even though I am yet to use a Vortex Fury binoculars..

may THE FORCE OF OPTICS be with you!

Default I Want Some

I've been using lesser quality binoculars for years. I never could convince myself to spend the extra hundred or two to step up to better glass. A while back, I had the chance to view a buddy's Vortex binos. I'm not sure which model they were, but I'd have swapped him the six or seven sets I own, along with a spotting scope for what he had.

PICK ME!

Default Great Low Light Binoculars

I was shooting a team 3D shoot last summer , we came to a black bear target that was tucked back into the shadows I was using my leupold pinnacles which I thought were pretty good binos I could not pic up the rings on that target to save my butt my partner Les had a pair of the vortex furys he handed me said try these man those rings came right out of the target well needless to say, Vortex is on my wish list and my pinnicules are up for sale

just from this thread alone, I have heard nothing but good things about the product and the customer service. Sounds like a great company to deal with!

I bought a pair of 8x32 Lightnings about 2 months ago. While the product is truly outstanding the lens covers were defective. I wrote them asking where I could purchase a different pair and a few days later, a brand new pair of lens covers were sitting on my desk at no charge. If you want better Customer Service than that, you are impossible to please. They earned a lifetime customer here!

Default Vultures

I got mine in August and I love them!!!

Thumbs up A situation, a concern, and a solution.

I could also post some cool in the field pics, but I'd rather post a real life scenario that just recently happened and how things unfolded.

I had taken my Vortex binoculars on a hunt with me in very nasty,cold, and rainy conditions. When I returned from the hunt, I noticed water condensing under the lens inside the barrel.

Well, I ended up sending my binoculars to Vortex Friday, December 05, 2008.

I included a note stating that I was going on a vaction starting December 22nd and if at all possible, I'd like to have them back by that date. I included that I would gladly pay the shipping back to me to expedite them quickly.

Last evening, the UPS man shows up at the door with a package from Vortex. Inside I find a brand new pair of binoculars as a replacement, no questions asked!

I have never been so impressed with a warranty and Customer Service!

You have to realize that I had my situation resolved and new binoculars in hand in less than a week!!! That is unheard of!

I e-mailed Tim Austin to let him know how pleased I was and he quickly followed up and made sure to let me know that if I ever needed anything else, just to let them know.

They now have a customer for life!

I make sure I spread the word about Vortex every chance I get.

I can't wait until a Vortex rangefinder is finally unveiled!

Thanks for letting me share my experience!

-John Lonsinger

Default New From Vortex Optics!

If there was anything that i wanted, a fresh, new product from Vortex Optics, it would be a rangefinder, intergrated into the spotting scope.. this really helps us to determine the actual distance of the target, and besides, who'd better to do the job other than Vortex Optics?