You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Default vortex

I have never tryed the vortex before but what I have read in this thread I need to buy me a pair of those babies.Even though I dont know how much they coast but if I have to get a loan from my boss I will ask for it.Hopeing that he will say YES. WHERE WOULD YOU FIND A DEALER? DXoes anybody know if Academy Sporting Goods carry them?

Default Range binoculars

A friend uses Vortex at the range during 3D shoots. They are very good for the lower light settings in the range. Easy to focus, think I might just have to get me some.

Thanks for such a great contest!

I have been in the market for a good set of binoculars, my wife was supposed to get me a set for christmas, but that fell thru. I was set on a pair of 10x42 Nikon's but after hearing all the stories of how excellent the products and service are at Vortex, and not to mention the great price, I will definitely own a pair of your binoculars. I have been hunting with a pair of Simmons 8x21 mm bino's for years... I really could use a Nice pair of glass.

Christian Farley

Default Have been using their binoc locs and strap

Been using their loc and strap for two seasons, high quality items that I don't have to worry about when I'm out in the field.

Where to begin when I have so much to say about an AWESOME company, product and customer service???

I currently use the Viper 10x42 Binos and I must say, they are the best binos, I have put in my hands....

I just recently received the Crossfire scope 4-12x40 for my .22 gun... let's just say with that scope... the squirrel heads stand no chance with me!!

I can guarantee that you will find no better product or customer service than the one you will receive from Vortex!!!

But for the future, I'm in the same boat as some of the others... I would like to see a range finder from Vortex!
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

I have a friend that had a problem with her Vortex binos, and they got her taken care of lickty split. Great customer service is what I hear!
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

I have never used Vortex Binocs. Never really have heard anything about costumer service. For me to use Vortex and critique them I would probably have to win a pair of Binoculars. 7x50 is what I would need to consider using them. Having never won anything in my life Iíll probably just end up using my old tascos again next year.

Default Love a pair

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    I have never used Vortex Binocs. Never really have heard anything about costumer service. For me to use Vortex and critique them I would probably have to win a pair of Binoculars. 7x50 is what I would need to consider using them. Having never won anything in my life Iíll probably just end up using my old tascos again next year.
    Going through a nasty divorce. The ex has decided to make my life miserable. She said I spent too much time hunting. Therefore, she wants my bow and hunting equipment. NEVER in a million years will she get my bow. She did destroy my binoculars, 11 arrows, and tried throw my bow through our basement wall. Good to say my Parker held up. Not a scratch on it.

I will be in the market for a new set of binos. I have never really heard of Vortex Optics. If there are that good, looks like I'll be getting me a pair. Unless, I win one here.

bowhunter, Pure-n-Simple harleyryder's Avatar

If the Binos are as good as the scope I need a pair...................
    Hoyt Katera XL and Gold tip XT hunters arrows...Tipped with a thunderhead

x-nock

Default vortex

I checked out the lineup of binoculars at the Bedford shoot last year. All of them were very nice optics. You could not go wrong with any of the products they produce!

I was able to very briefly use a set of Daniel Boone's Vortex binoculars. These optics are the real deal
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

Default Vortex

I have never actually used Vortex, However next fall I am planning a hunting trip to New Mexico, and a new pair of binos are in the plans. I will definately be looking at the Vortex line. Sounds like a great company

Everybody loves a clown.. markalbob's Avatar

I'd also like to see a rangefinder line
    You cannot legislate away another man's freedoms without endangering your own.

SCP4L

Proud to support IDF Archery

I took my first deer ever at age of 43 last year while I was using a friends set of Vortex Vulture binos. He still hunts mostly evenings after work in low light, and swears by the Vultures for those conditions. He was right.! Saw my deer coming through the brush at 50 yards. An 8 pointer. Those binos made him look like he was in my lap and crystal clear.

Thumbs up

I have heard nothing but good things about Vortex customer service from all of the hunting related boards that I read.

I am crossing my fingers
    Mathews Switchback XT
    Carbon Express Arrows
    Victory Arrows
    Scott Release
    Muzzy and Slick Trick Broadheads

unexperienced

gotta love Vortex binos.

just a stand pic hunting the PA hardwoods

January 2009: Win Vortex Binocular Contest - General Archery Forum

unexperienced

Diamondbacks are the best bino for the money.....no comparison

I have heard a lot of positive things about Vortex Customer Service.

Default mule deer

vortex vipers great for spotting all day
    Attached Images Attached Images