You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Bowtech BinaryCam Equalizer system

I ordered a constitution and was wondering what people are thinking so far of this new technology.
    So far,I am getting nothing but a dream.
    One guy had a problem with one of his limb bolts,but It could be his own doing?
    I was really interested on how to accomplish a drawlength specific bow to get a 1/4 inch more.
    I have a 291/4 inch draw,ordered a 29" bow plan on shooting 70% or less letoff,hope that is right with a 2 cam????.
    What kind of knock travel is eliminated on these new bows with this system....?
    None?
    If the timing marks are on the cams, can they be rotated equally ad still be in peak performance?
    I also was wondering if theregrips was made by loesh?
    Does shrwed make some to fit bowtech grips?
    Last edited by glenny; 12-24-2004 at 11:15 AM.

Not sure how to answer your other questions but I do know that shrewd does make grips for Bowtechs I have one on my Pro 40.

Default Good Grip

I was also wonering about the cam lean on the new system,I hear from some guy on rcherytalk that it was quite hard.

Glenny I just read an article on the Binarycam equalizer sytem, its on bowtechs website. From what I understand there is no need for cam timing it sounds like it does it itself, thus the equalizer name i guess, and it sounds like you can change the draw length a little bit with the postive stop peg the one used to adjust letoff. Although it doesnt say how much, I cannot find anything about cam lean but it does make a person wonder seeing how the cables are not attached to the limbs, but they talk that this is a good thing no limb distortion. Just what I came up with you may want to check out the article for yourself. Later

Default Just found out everything I could about bowtech

Went to the ATA show with our Obsession Archery proshop.
    I found out there is no camlean on them to worry about.
    You can twist the cables as long as you keep it in the marks,and you can twist the string up as well to give you what you need on a quarter inch.so.
    I also shot all of em,man,this binary cam system is a drawing dream alright...usually there is a valley that falls out,not on this bow,it's smooth the whole way.Plus just letting down the bow when you want to is so much better than anything I have ever held.It makes me sickly happy....I am happy beleive me.
    I also shot the (Bowtech)Diamond/ victory,I might buy one for hunting instead of the old glory even,man it was sweet!
    Any questions?????
    Last edited by glenny; 01-09-2005 at 07:04 PM.

Shot the allegiance,man was it smoking.....
    I had a 29" set @ 69 lbs. and put a 451 grain arrow in it,it said a unbeleivable 280 fps.
    Shot a 345 grain arrow it said 315 fps.
    That did have a whisper biscuit on there so,wow.
    I like the draw,it is easy to let down,set it around 62 lbs it would be a dream I amagine in any adverse hunting conditions,and it had very little hand shock.
    A sims module would do it.
    I also will be shooting the old glory by this weekend and let you know the numbers on that,more than likely I will buy one of them for hunting,I just had a chance to just draw it.
    The axle to axle is nice on it,around 37 1/2",but they all got alot of riser comparitive to most other bows.I set the old glory up next to a bow that had a 40 inch riser on it and they were close to being the same length.I prefer the longer ATA bows for the last 2 years,but man what a year for bowtechs.That allegiace impressed me.It gets a huntin bow of choice award for 2005.