You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Default Aerovane II

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    Has there been any testing of the Aerovane II against Blazers? When will they be available? I'd really like to fletch a few up and see for myself.
    I would high recommended you not to try it if you are a casual shooter. You may need new arrows, and tune for days before it will shot right. If you shoot over 300 fps, the gyro effect given by Aerovane II will make your head spin as all of a sudden you need to shot a full spine size lower before it even launch right. Then you may notice that it flew and hit as high as 19" on the target then other at 55 yards with less than 2.5% loss in KE, which may sounded like a lie until you see it yourself with your own eye.

I have 5000 pack coming by the 25, but over half is already spoken for. I highly suggested you try Aerovane to start with to ease into Aerovane II. You need new fletching tools too. It is not an easy deal, but so far for a few who are able to make it work, 40 yard one pin is now not totally out of reach any more. It will be on shop.firenock.com by the 25th of this month for $10.95 for 18, and only in white as of now.
    Dorge O Huang dorgeh@firenock.com Phone: (815) 780-1695 URL: http://www.firenock.com
    Operating Manager of Firenock LLC, The Most Advanced Lighted Nock® Company.
    Maker of Firenock®, Aerovane®, Aerovane Jig, iBowSight™, AeroRest™, APS (Arrow Preparation System), AeroPoint™, AeroInsert™, Lightning Nock®, AeroBolt™, and Hydro® systems.
    Use ProString, Posten Stabs

Quote Originally Posted by Firenock View Post
    I would high recommended you not to try it if you are a casual shooter. You may need new arrows, and tune for days before it will shot right. If you shoot over 300 fps, the gyro effect given by Aerovane II will make your head spin as all of a sudden you need to shot a full spine size lower before it even launch right. Then you may notice that it flew and hit as high as 19" on the target then other at 55 yards with less than 2.5% loss in KE, which may sounded like a lie until you see it yourself with your own eye.

I have 5000 pack coming by the 25, but over half is already spoken for. I highly suggested you try Aerovane to start with to ease into Aerovane II. You need new fletching tools too. It is not an easy deal, but so far for a few who are able to make it work, 40 yard one pin is now not totally out of reach any more. It will be on shop.firenock.com by the 25th of this month for $10.95 for 18, and only in white as of now.

Really??

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thanks BuckeyeRed, could I possibly have a dummer look on my face. A little warning would be good next time. Is my hair really receeding that far, god I feel old.
    I thought it was RK..

anyone got a pic of RK?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    Who's this guy?
    HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED THIS????

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thanks BuckeyeRed, could I possibly have a dummer look on my face. A little warning would be good next time. Is my hair really receeding that far, god I feel old.
    Don't worry about the hairline, grass don't grow on a busy street.
    FBSA Member