You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: gen pop

Default gen pop

the gen pop here is just as bad as the gen pop on AT. bunch of people acting like 5 year old when some one take a toy away.
    Mathews!!
    vibracheck stabilizers
    carbon express
    steiner optics
    custom bow equipment

Thumbs down

You join 2 days ago and you're already criticising people for how they feel. WOW, ever think that maybe you're part of the problem on AT!! Personally I hate shooting with drunks!!! I shoot to get away from that crap!!!

Site Guru

nah... there aren't as many posts on this one.

We are simply talking about taking alcohol out of shooting events here. And you start acting like a 5 year old without his toy(beer). Grow up and you need not start bashing someone or a forum for their opinion just because it doesnt match yours. I have one word that will really make you scream and cry it PROHIBITION!!! You don't like something I say then thats fine maybe you do not like mathews bows thats cool with me I personally think they are awesome. Its just pretty crappy of you someone posts a thread about their concerns with alcohol on a shoot and you have to post pics of it. Maybe I am way out of line here if so then Chris just let me know by PM. I love archery so much and am very passionate about it but I believe SAFETY FIRST.

"HONDA"

I second safty too, unless its a big bull elk within 70 yards.... not safe for him!!!

guys, all i am trying to say is my life is different than yours. you may have been brought up different than me in many ways. you guys ask for opinions and when some one give you one, you say they are tasteless or out of order. I am born and raised in Wisconsin, and drinking is a very common thing. You guys may go to church on Sundays, that is fine with me. I don't call you guys tatesless or out of order for going to church. so don't critzise me for drinking.
    Mathews!!
    vibracheck stabilizers
    carbon express
    steiner optics
    custom bow equipment