You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Site Guru

Default Where have I been?

Just realized I haven't been on here for quite a while, so I figured I'd give a quick rundown for the last few months... they all seem like a blur :P

- I got my brother into archery this year just in time for the season, spent some time giving him some pointers and showing him the ropes... then let him lose in the woods... and he was the first to kill a deer this year!

I shot a doe last day of the rifle season (with a bow of course :P). complete pass through, she went about 75 yards but rolled the last 10 or so. double lunged her, she never knew what hit her. After taking off the other deer just sort of looked around and then walked off slowly... Another win for Mathews :P

- Thanksgiving through Christmas is pretty much a complete blur, I don't know what goes quicker... the money or the time... but they both go fast! Of course the little spoiled brat got everything he wanted :P. I made out like a bandit, a new S&W M&P 9c and a range finder. Crystal got an Ipod and some other random stuff.

Right before Xmas I got told I was passed over for another promotion... so I fumed for a day or two then decided to take advantage of it and use my time as a "peon" to go back to school. I've enrolled at Northampton Community College in the Comp Sci program and start 3.9.09. I'm hoping to graduate in 2 1/2 years with an Associates and then move to East Stroudsburg University to finish my bachelors in Computer Security.

Conner is growing like a weed still, almost 40" tall and he is only 2 1/2. Crystal is still a stay at home mom and enjoys it (mostly :P )

Really planning on spending a LOT more time outside this year, I got new strings on the Ovation spring of last year and I doubt they have 100 arrows off them yet, the list of outside chores is already building up as well :P
    No I'm not dead

you was gone??
    I cut things up and split them down!

Its about freakin time you made it back. I pm's you on AT to come and yell at Bunny. He was always asking about you saying how he missed you and all. Glad to hear Conner and Crystal are doing well. And I am very glad to hear you are going back to school. It takes alot of discipline to do that keep a full time job and be a good husband and father. I wish you all the success buddy. Just don't stay away so long next time.

"HONDA"

Hey Dred...Great to see you again...

Site Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Its about freakin time you made it back. I pm's you on AT to come and yell at Bunny. He was always asking about you saying how he missed you and all. Glad to hear Conner and Crystal are doing well. And I am very glad to hear you are going back to school. It takes alot of discipline to do that keep a full time job and be a good husband and father. I wish you all the success buddy. Just don't stay away so long next time.
    I'll drop in on occasion :P Just to make sure Bunny boy isn't running his mouth to much
    No I'm not dead

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I'll drop in on occasion :P Just to make sure Bunny boy isn't running his mouth to much

Good to hear from ya D
    That's a FAT chance

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    [/COLOR]
    Good to hear from ya D
    That's a FAT chance
    I cut things up and split them down!

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps