You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default ASA Attendance was up

Mike Terrel annouced at the shoot the attendance was up some 50 shooters.

Thats really amazing with the economy and the fact there was a big indoor tournament the week before and next week Vegas

ASA is dong alot right.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Dan, first I want to thank you for your help making this forum a better place.
    I look forward to you post and pictures.---I don't know alot about asa, I have never been to a asa event. Do you think the increase is due to having a known distance division? I'm like you it suprise me that a 3d event right in the middle of two big indoor events you would have an increase. I did notice that some of the big guns didn't shoot. I guess they were getting ready for vegas. I would think it would be difficult to make the switch in a week from 3d to indoor. Maybe not if you are that good.

Default Asa

Quote Originally Posted by Hoyt1945 View Post
    Dan, first I want to thank you for your help making this forum a better place.
    I look forward to you post and pictures.---I don't know alot about asa, I have never been to a asa event. Do you think the increase is due to having a known distance division? I'm like you it suprise me that a 3d event right in the middle of two big indoor events you would have an increase. I did notice that some of the big guns didn't shoot. I guess they were getting ready for vegas. I would think it would be difficult to make the switch in a week from 3d to indoor. Maybe not if you are that good.
    Seems to try and do something for everyone of all ages. Known distance didnt have the large numbers but yes I do think it helped and will grow larger after the indoor season. At the ASA Pro am there lots to do other than the main event. Team Shoot where you shoot with a Pro. Simms and long shot event. Try to make a pro am if you get a chance.
    DB

There a bunch of very good members here. We all get along and not the arguing/banning you get with the larger forums. Chris/Wheely do an excellant job running the forum here.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Great that is alsome
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing