You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Not without questions

And I think you just tried to use my own words against me
    Who me??? I did fix your spelling error since Bunny is not here.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Who me??? I did fix your spelling error since Bunny is not here.

Thanks! I guess I shouldnt have had the 3rd glass of rum and coke
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Thanks! I guess I shouldnt have had the 3rd glass of rum and coke
    Rum??????????? What are you a pirate???

"HONDA"

Rum??????????? What are you a pirate???

AAAARRRRGGGGG Me mayte. Shiver me timbers and give me my rum!

AAAARRRRGGGGG Me mayte. Shiver me timbers and give me my rum!
    Ok now just put the lid back on the rum and take a little nap.

"HONDA"

Ok now just put the lid back on the rum and take a little nap.

No nap needed but that was funny!!!!!

No nap needed but that was funny!!!!!
    We can always use a nap......

"HONDA"

you're all right poorman, you got some sense at least . you may pay the ten bucks bucks but you hold dear to the ideals and a level of integrity that no one may take away. thats what matters cause i am sure that is the part of all this that your children will take with them long after' teacher incident 09' has past.

Quote Originally Posted by the contractor View Post
    you're all right poorman, you got some sense at least . you may pay the ten bucks bucks but you hold dear to the ideals and a level of integrity that no one may take away. thats what matters cause i am sure that is the part of all this that your children will take with them long after' teacher incident 09' has past.

Thank You !!!!!!!! That is what I am talking about right there! I have no problem with paying the 10 bucks if it is deserved. But If I tech my kids to do as they are told without question then the only thing I have taght then is to be sheep led to slaughter. I am not a sheep and my kids will not be either. No matter who it PI**ES off.

Finally someone gets it!!!!!!

Where would we be today without questioning authority? Still living in England and bowing to a king! Not me Baby!!!

Dang right! It took men with integrity and courage to heave the kings tea into the sea. I'd been with ya on the other side of that barrel shove em off and lmao all the way.

Amen! Viva le revoloution! well , i am a general contractor , and i have 30-50 bosses each year. i have to deal some pretty irrational thought processes sometimes and i pride myself on eatting you now what for the 'greater good'. it is just a part of a grown ups life and it sucks. but-- there is a line. what is the old saying --freedom comes at a price- i say it is always worth paying for. i am also proof that maturity (although delayed abit) has taught me the fine art of choosing your battles wisely

Sophia's dad

Poorman-- Stick to your guns!!

I do feel that most people will take advantage of a situation if they can.

To not question the situation is the same as agreeing w/ it.
    It is better to keep your mouth closed & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt!!

Sophia's dad

If all else fails have jbsooner fan pay the bill since he is so willing to disagree w/ you.
    It is better to keep your mouth closed & be thought a fool, than to open it & remove all doubt!!

Quote Originally Posted by wildfan99 View Post
    If all else fails have jbsooner fan pay the bill since he is so willing to disagree w/ you.
    Soonerfan?????????? When is he gonna switch to Gatorfan.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by wildfan99 View Post
    Yes I will send him $10, or he can give me the name of the teacher and the number to the school and I will call and see if she will tell me about the incident. Now since I am not the guardian, chances are she will not. But if I were the parentand I really wanted to know what happened I would have already got in touch with the teacher.

That is my only problem in this scenario. I agree with most of what Poorman says. But he doesn't even know what happened. He hasn't talked to the teacher. She invited him to come by if he had any questions, and I am sure she would take a call, or even answer an e-mail. I think writing a letter back isn't REALLY wanting to know what happened. If Poorman is that concerned he should have already spoke with the teacher to find out the circumstances around the maraca incident.

It's like when someone has a problem with their bow. Instead of calling the company they hurry up and get on the computer and let everyone know about it. Only to come back later and say, "Oh, everything is taken care of. They treated me great." This is basically the same thing. Until he speaks with the teacher and they come to an understanding then we are arguing over something that we don't know everything about. I could actually care less what comes of this. But I think knowing all the facts would clear some things up.

Soonerfan?????????? When is he gonna switch to Gatorfan.
    When hell freezes over. They were the better team that night and they deserved to win. You won't hear me say any different.

Quote Originally Posted by jbsoonerfan View Post
    Yes I will send him $10, or he can give me the name of the teacher and the number to the school and I will call and see if she will tell me about the incident. Now since I am not the guardian, chances are she will not. But if I were the parentand I really wanted to know what happened I would have already got in touch with the teacher.

That is my only problem in this scenario. I agree with most of what Poorman says. But he doesn't even know what happened. He hasn't talked to the teacher. She invited him to come by if he had any questions, and I am sure she would take a call, or even answer an e-mail. I think writing a letter back isn't REALLY wanting to know what happened. If Poorman is that concerned he should have already spoke with the teacher to find out the circumstances around the maraca incident.

It's like when someone has a problem with their bow. Instead of calling the company they hurry up and get on the computer and let everyone know about it. Only to come back later and say, "Oh, everything is taken care of. They treated me great." This is basically the same thing. Until he speaks with the teacher and they come to an understanding then we are arguing over something that we don't know everything about. I could actually care less what comes of this. But I think knowing all the facts would clear some things up.

Listen..... What you do is your business. Dont ever think you know what or how I will react or think. I am more involved than most and your high and mighty crap is beginning to make me sick. I wouldnt tell you how to contact the teacher in a milliom years. Just like the music teacher you have completly missed the point. I am done trying to convince you that it is not about the money. Someone like you will never understand. Some people will always be sheep and I my friend will not!!!!!

[QUOTE=jbsoonerfan;225663]Yes I will send him $10,

You know what you can do with the 10 dollars ?

Go by a pair of cheap A** Maracas and give them to a group of 8 year olds. Then let me know how long they last!

Listen..... What you do is your business. Dont ever think you know what or how I will react or think. I am more involved than most and your high and mighty crap is beginning to make me sick. I wouldnt tell you how to contact the teacher in a milliom years. Just like the music teacher you have completly missed the point. I am done trying to convince you that it is not about the money. Someone like you will never understand. Some people will always be sheep and I my friend will not!!!!!
    Maybe you should get this tough with the teacher.

I am not taking her side, just stating that you don't have your facts straight. I would think that once you have the facts straight then we can determine if this teacher is in the wrong. Because honestly, there is a chance that indeed she is wrong in this case. The fact is, you don't know for sure. But if you are as involved as you say you are, you would have made it a point to talk with her.

I guess coming on an internet forum and talking smack is much easier than finding out the facts from the teacher. I have known many people who are the same way. Instead of coming to me when they have a problem, they go out and tell everyone else about it. I promise the teacher would have no problem explaining to you what happened.

Make an appointment to talk to her and tell her that you want to know what happened. If you don't like what she has to say, let her know about it. This may be the first step in her re-thinking her "you break it, you buy it" rule. If she is in the wrong she should know about it. If a parent thinks that I have treated their kid wrong, then I dang sure want to know about it, and I am sure this teacher does as well.

Default Go talk to the teacher

He is a teacher and coach and father. He has not missed the point, his point doesnt agree with you and that doesnt agree with you just like the teachers disscission. JBsoonerfan deals with this daily. You should have got the teacher side before bringing it here. We all read the letter. Teacher was as nice as she could be in the letter. Yet you dont understand it or agree obviously. Us that work in the schools see this from parents all the time. So just like in school, go ask the teacher why! This is why I continue to place cameras throughout my district (over 400 right now). Because parents wont believe a teacher over there kids. But like I said I have played the video back many times and the stundent is in the wrong. Now if you believe this music teacher is wrong which obvouisly you do! Go talk to her. Im betting she is a caring teacher that is really good to your son and has good reason for this rule to be in place. Actually go spend a day in her class and often a parent see things different.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers