You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Eight year old

[QUOTE=poorman;225667]
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsoonerfan View Post
    Yes I will send him $10,

You know what you can do with the 10 dollars ?

Go by a pair of cheap A** Maracas and give them to a group of 8 year olds. Then let me know how long they last!
    Know right from wrong and can follow rules.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by the contractor View Post
    break this down for a' real world ' look at this, its my opinion that unless you (YOU) already had a good standing relationship with this teacher, there is a real good chance that as you meet with her and air your feelings about this whole deal, there is gonna be a checkmark next to your boys name in the back of her head for a good while(maraca murderer). i hope not but i think so. unless you act like a sheep and just mail a check in i dont see it going any other way. she'll probably have a huge smile on her face as she makes that mental note. if i found out my kids teacher personally paid for such items then wanted reimbursment when a real accident happens, think i would laugh in her face for even making the purchase let alone asking to be paid back.the lesson of value others things and being accountable will be taught by me with my kids because i dont want these lessons screwed up by an employee acting as steward over my child for a few hours a day.
    i wouldnt pay for the bow even if i had to shoot my way out of the shop just to get to my truck.
    i work for living, come get my money, i dare you evil shopowner .

That teacher has some stones just to send that letter.
    One word for you. Home school. You dont want the school system screwing up your child. Wouldnt want the school to be teaching your child any lessons on value or hold them accountable. Teachers teach this daily. You think a teacher of maybe 300 to 400 students a day is going to hold a grudge against the student over this? Music Teacher! Schools are truly evil and you should not send your kids there. Texas has some of the best schools in the country. Would I love to see some here spend a day in the classroom.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    One word for you. Home school. You dont want the school system screwing up your child. Wouldnt want the school to be teaching your child any lessons on value or hold them accountable. Teachers teach this daily. You think a teacher of maybe 300 to 400 students a day is going to hold a grudge against the student over this? Music Teacher! Schools are truly evil and you should not send your kids there. Texas has some of the best schools in the country. Would I love to see some here spend a day in the classroom.
    DB

DB -

Just for your info.... I have spent a day in the classroom. Actually I have spent several days in the classroom of both my son and my daughter. Again you and JBSooner are assuming that I am just one of those parents that is not involved and only does something when something like this happens. Dont ever pretend to know me.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    DB -

Just for your info.... I have spent a day in the classroom. Actually I have spent several days in the classroom of both my son and my daughter. Again you and JBSooner are assuming that I am just one of those parents that is not involved and only does something when something like this happens. Dont ever pretend to know me.
    Poorman, dont bother, you cant reason with DumB........

its his way or the highway......kinda like beating your head against a wall....aint it??

and to the other guy........did you expect a teacher to respond any different??

well this one will be pulled soon and we can go back to our regular reading of why Elite is so great.......

Default Once agian

Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    DB -

So if we dissagree we are wrong now. I see how it is. Just go talk to the teacher nd get the other side. You dont really want others opionions? Who pretending to know you? You dont know this teacher either but yet your questioning her judgement without even disscussing it with her. If that dont make sense then why we even talking about it?
    DB
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 02-07-2009 at 08:15 AM.

Default Bunnyman

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Poorman, dont bother, you cant reason with DumB........

its his way or the highway......kinda like beating your head against a wall....aint it??

and to the other guy........did you expect a teacher to respond any different??

well this one will be pulled soon and we can go back to our regular reading of why Elite is so great.......

Hey use that ingore feature. Works great.
    DB

DB
    Home School is the greatest. When my oldest son finished the 4th grade we pulled them both and never looked back. Public School is a load of crap. And yes I pay my taxes to the public school here. I know not everyone can afford to home school or send their children to Christian schools but they are a much better environment. I have sit in many meetings at public school. They just do not have the childs best interest at heart. Some I agree may but the majority do not. Their are some good teachers in public schools but I refused to take that chance with my children. Ok I am now stepping down from my soapbox. Thank you for your time.

"HONDA"

Default Parents right

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Home School is the greatest. When my oldest son finished the 4th grade we pulled them both and never looked back. Public School is a load of crap. And yes I pay my taxes to the public school here. I know not everyone can afford to home school or send their children to Christian schools but they are a much better environment. I have sit in many meetings at public school. They just do not have the childs best interest at heart. Some I agree may but the majority do not. Their are some good teachers in public schools but I refused to take that chance with my children. Ok I am now stepping down from my soapbox. Thank you for your time.
    I have no promblem with it at all. Surprises you dont it!
    DB

I have no promblem with it at all. Surprises you dont it!
    DB
    Nope, not at all.

"HONDA"