You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: pop up targets

Default pop up targets

how many of you have shot them and what do you think of them .im thinking of adding the system to my range .

I shoot a course were the whole thing is pop up timed targets. They have 15 total and the come up randomly. Its a pretty cool game to shoot but wen they speed it up hang on. Its totaly different than shooting a 3-d round.
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

Thumbs up Motion Targets

Upnorth, we have them at a range which I am a member here in Maryland, they are great. We just had our second competition and 17 people came to shoot even though it was cold outside, we are in a building that was a cattle auction barn. I believe the total that signed up was around 28. The owner charges $25 registration fee, and you shoot half price for the 3 months, and an additional $5 day of the shoot.
    Top prize was a duck hunt. Then had prizes for second and third place. If you want to see the website it is www.deercreekarchery.com and you can contact George Bennett if you have any questions.
    The owner has spoke to me about him purchasing a mobile set and offering it to Archery Clubs and taking it to Expos, he is waiting on an answer from the owner of the Motion Targets on purchasing another set. I think it will work