You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Reezen good or bad?

just curious to see what everyone thinks of the new reezen

Its a Mathews so of course I like it. As much as my SB XT.........no. The ones that do not like it or are complaining about it are simply used to Mathews bows being shockfree, smooth as warm butter, and as quiet as a mouse fart from 100 yards. Everyone whined and bashed until Mathews made a Single Cam Speed Bow and now they say but it has a vibration or it has a hump on the draw. Well no kidding Sherlock........speed comes at a cost. So what exactly do the bashers want????? Oh yeah thats it they wanna bash. All I have to say is go ahead everyone try to knock the King of the Mountain. Oh and.........."Catch Us If You Can".

Yours Truly
    Mathews Fanboy

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by tak View Post
    just curious to see what everyone thinks of the new reezen
    thats what i kinda thought too. I just purchased a dxt in september and love it

the dynamic brace height is too low for my taste. it's a little twitchy at full draw. that's my only gripe with it. the draw cycle and the slight vibration it had didnt bother me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    the dynamic brace height is too low for my taste. it's a little twitchy at full draw. that's my only gripe with it. the draw cycle and the slight vibration it had didnt bother me at all.
    There you are at it again. 6.5 and 7 brace height?????? Twitchy?????? Its a freakin 340fps single cam bow.

"HONDA"

shot it when it first came to the pro shop here and did not like it and i really WANTED to like it. have not shot it since they did the upgrade on it but i understand it did take some hand shock away. if you want speed though it would be a great bow just not for me i dont think.

FBSA Member
    http://www.thefbsa.com
    Mathews Drenalin
    Sword Acu-Site http://www.swordacu-site.com
    Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
    Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

Quote Originally Posted by trussoni View Post
    shot it when it first came to the pro shop here and did not like it and i really WANTED to like it. have not shot it since they did the upgrade on it but i understand it did take some hand shock away. if you want speed though it would be a great bow just not for me i dont think.
    Anthony wanted me to shoot it, but I'm a lefty, his comment was it really did not have a lot of area as far as needing improvments but yet it was like night and day with the new update.

He was pretty pumped
    The only one that is your competitor is the air between your ears!

the hyperlite was impressive though

FBSA Member
    http://www.thefbsa.com
    Mathews Drenalin
    Sword Acu-Site http://www.swordacu-site.com
    Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
    Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

Boy mathews really Tanked this one good thing they finnaly got smart and started making a binary cam bow oh i know its coming so bring it but thats what it is they can call it whatever they want but they had to try to regain the market share they lost from BOWTECH who is the single largest manufacturer of compound bows in the world and when i watch TV all i see is Mathews this and Mathews that guess good old word of mouth is still the best advertisment and cheapest too!!
    08 Bowtech General 70# 28"
    rip cord
    tru glo

iawalleyguy

Glad to see you’re awful proud of your Bowtechs, there’s a lot of good technology out there now days and it cool that we have so much to choose from.

Everyone here has their favorites and we all get along
    But your comment there almost looks like the crap that we all seen on AT.

So try to get along here with out having to have a blood match. I see you joined here just the other day and I welcome you.

Good Luck this year
    Last edited by JDX--; 02-13-2009 at 10:22 PM.
    The only one that is your competitor is the air between your ears!

Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    Glad to see you’re awful proud of your Bowtechs, there’s a lot of good technology out there now days and it cool that we have so much to choose from.

So try to get along here with out having to have a blood match. I see you joined here just the other day and I welcome you.

Good Luck this year
    Hey Jeff, the ignore button works great.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by iawalleyeguy View Post
    Boy mathews really Tanked this one good thing they finnaly got smart and started making a binary cam bow oh i know its coming so bring it but thats what it is they can call it whatever they want but they had to try to regain the market share they lost from BOWTECH who is the single largest manufacturer of compound bows in the world and when i watch TV all i see is Mathews this and Mathews that guess good old word of mouth is still the best advertisment and cheapest too!!
    What's a Mathews??
    Be good or be good at it.

That could be the longest sentence I've ever read!
    Vortex Optics Field Staff

Welcome, BUT YOUR A TOOL.......a USELESS one at that.......

Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    iawalleyguy

Good Luck this year
    yup, well said

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    What's a Mathews??
    I have NO idea......never heard of them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyluck View Post
    I was thinking the same thing when I read it....
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

I bought one a while ago and I love it. The best bow I've ever shot. My groupings are a lot tighter. And I think it's the quietest bow I've had.

Default who's chasing who?

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyluck View Post
    well now i didn't know we were grading this but sure seems I've struck a nerve with all the "gotta see my bow on tv" people ! oh and mathias your monster "not a binary cam bow" still won't touch the 82nd!
    08 Bowtech General 70# 28"
    rip cord
    tru glo

Default My Opinion and that's all.

The man asked about the Reezen. I'm a huge Matthews fan, but I don't really care about speed at all. As long as I can squeeze that release trigger and have the arrow hit where I'm aiming at, I could care less how quick it gets there. Reezen may be quick, but personally I don't care for the vibration in that bow at all. 11's, 12's, and first place is all that matters!