You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by iawalleyeguy View Post
    well now i didn't know we were grading this but sure seems I've struck a nerve with all the "gotta see my bow on tv" people ! oh and mathias your monster "not a binary cam bow" still won't touch the 82nd!
    Hey DIPSY DOODLE DANDY, just so you know, Scotty is a Hoyt shooter.....

Keep talking and inserting foot in your big mouth......

Yup it cant touch the 82nd......especially in UGLY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Hey DIPSY DOODLE DANDY, just so you know, Scotty is a Hoyt shooter.....

Keep talking and inserting foot in your big mouth......

Yup it cant touch the 82nd......especially in UGLY!!!!
    ok I give up and also must confess that this is my first bowtech. I have shot a mathews for the past 6 years a lx absolutely loved the bow and wanted to stay with mathews but haven't shot a bow by them that i liked since the SB so i started exploring different options and ended up shooting the general not the fastest bow by far but as of now you cant find a more shock free and quit bow!So don't just buy a bow b/c you really wan't that killer bow you saw on TV shoot them all and i'll bet your surprised at which one you like best !
    08 Bowtech General 70# 28"
    rip cord
    tru glo

ok I give up and also must confess that this is my first bowtech. I have shot a mathews for the past 6 years a lx absolutely loved the bow and wanted to stay with mathews but haven't shot a bow by them that i liked since the SB so i started exploring different options and ended up shooting the general not the fastest bow by far but as of now you cant find a more shock free and quit bow!So don't just buy a bow b/c you really wan't that killer bow you saw on TV shoot them all and i'll bet your surprised at which one you like best !
    see thats better, and will get you father on this website then the stuff you originally posted.....

WE DONT really care what you shoot, as longas you are shooting!!!!!!

I absolutely loved the Reezen. For those of you that didn't like it before because of the felt shock/vibration do yourself a favor, get to the dealer and shoot it with the new Harmonic Stabilizer put in. Anything you may have felt before is now GONE! Mathews got it right with the new Harmonic Stabilizer. I bought one on the spot, it freaking rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    see thats better, and will get you father on this website then the stuff you originally posted.....

WE DONT really care what you shoot, as longas you are shooting!!!!!!
    X2 this is a place where we dont care what you shoot- Looking at my screen name you can guess what My favotite bow is. But I believe there are alot of good options out there, And each person should shoot what works for them.

1 thing tho Mathews put out a 2 cam bow this year and alot of guys trash em- now Diamond (made by Bowteck) has alot of single cams out and I have heard nothing about Bowteck jumping on Mathews band wagon HMMMMMMMMM

Now back to the Thread,I looked at a reeson this week, didnt shoot it but it had the new dampners on it, felt good in the hand- Grip seams thinned out vs the old Mathews grip, weight was good. Thats all I can say with out shooting the bow.
    Mathews Ovation 60 lbs 29 Dl- Ranger custom Strings
    HHA 5500 ol - Trophy Taker shakey hunter-
    Tru Ball pro diamond- Gold Tip X-cutters= awsome shootin'
    (new)FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mathews Man View Post
    X2 this is a place where we dont care what you shoot- Looking at my screen name you can guess what My favotite bow is. But I believe there are alot of good options out there, And each person should shoot what works for them.

1 thing tho Mathews put out a 2 cam bow this year and alot of guys trash em- now Diamond (made by Bowteck) has alot of single cams out and I have heard nothing about Bowteck jumping on Mathews band wagon HMMMMMMMMM

Now back to the Thread,I looked at a reeson this week, didnt shoot it but it had the new dampners on it, felt good in the hand- Grip seams thinned out vs the old Mathews grip, weight was good. Thats all I can say with out shooting the bow.
    there is no doubt single cam bows at one point in the past were the best set up available thats why they still sell and bowtech themselves made single cam bows scince the advent of binary cams bowtech has moved single cams to the back of the bus still however i have shot the diamond black ice and in my opinion it shoots as well if not better that any comprable mathews try one with your eyes closed and your mind open and then tell me i'm wrong and refuse to follow
    rip cord
    tru glo

there is no doubt single cam bows at one point in the past were the best set up available thats why they still sell and bowtech themselves made single cam bows scince the advent of binary cams bowtech has moved single cams to the back of the bus still however i have shot the diamond black ice and in my opinion it shoots as well if not better that any comprable mathews try one with your eyes closed and your mind open and then tell me i'm wrong and refuse to follow
    I actually recomended the Black Ice and Marquie to my brother in law- That what I meant by I believe there are alot of quality bows out there and each person should shoot what fits em. I personally shoot Mathews single cam due to the smooth draw It Fits ME best. But I am also looking at the Eliete Line for my next bow.

Lets face it there are only so many options you can do with a bow. And just cause bows from differant companys look the same ect. dont need bashed for tring to put out the best product to US the customer. Thats all I meant.
    (new)FBSA Member

I actually recomended the Black Ice and Marquie to my brother in law- That what I meant by I believe there are alot of quality bows out there and each person should shoot what fits em. I personally shoot Mathews single cam due to the smooth draw It Fits ME best. But I am also looking at the Eliete Line for my next bow.

Lets face it there are only so many options you can do with a bow. And just cause bows from differant companys look the same ect. dont need bashed for tring to put out the best product to US the customer. Thats all I meant.
    on that i will say you are right my friend as long as you hit what you are aiming at who cares. i guess i'm just a prick and like to get under peoples skin a little too much sometimes SORRY
    rip cord
    tru glo

on that i will say you are right my friend as long as you hit what you are aiming at who cares. i guess i'm just a prick and like to get under peoples skin a little too much sometimes SORRY
    As far as I go all is good my friend- I dont think your a prick or anything of the sort I just say keep the "getting under peoples skin" for AT, most of us left there due to that sort of thing. And dont want it here that being said to a better place for archery info and friendship.
    (new)FBSA Member

As far as I go all is good my friend- I dont think your a prick or anything of the sort I just say keep the "getting under peoples skin" for AT, most of us left there due to that sort of thing. And dont want it here that being said to a better place for archery info and friendship.

Amen

For a second there, I thought I had clicked the wrong shortcut.

Now back to the original topic: I have a couple friends who have recieved their Reezens, both of them feel like the draw is about 3/4"+ longer than their other Mathews bows.

Please keep this kind of stuff for AT only. This is a a civilized site.

Hand shock??? Really? Maybe it's cause I'm a sissy girl and only shooting mine at 45#'s at the moment (at 24.5" D/L), but I can honestly say this is the most comfortable bow I have EVER owned. I love mine!

I'm really thinking that I may never shoot my Prestige again!

Mine is the 7.0 btw.