You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by red44 View Post
    Question on the "ranges" (african/n. american). Can I shoot both if doing the two day or do you have to stick with one type?
    Each course, american, and African are each 50 targets. We shot one on Sat, and the other on sunday.

Definitely pre-register. At VT last year we were able to sign in on Friday. It was a lifesaver. When the doors opened Saturday morning, there was already a 2 hour wait to register. I hope we can sign in on Friday at the Palmer shoot too.
    Vortex Optics Field Staff
    The Sportsmans Outpost, Wolcott, CT
    Algonquin Archers Inc., Woodbury CT.
    VaporTrail Archery ProStaff
    U.B.C. (United Bowhunters of Connecticut)

Question on the "ranges" (african/n. american). Can I shoot both if doing the two day or do you have to stick with one type?
    shoot 1 the first and the other the second.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

OK whats the deal with the online registration on Rhineharts web site? I just selected the class, targets, location, and clicked on submit, but it did't ask for any personal (name, etc) info, nor payment info? Did I register or not?
    FBSA Member

OK whats the deal with the online registration on Rhineharts web site? I just selected the class, targets, location, and clicked on submit, but it did't ask for any personal (name, etc) info, nor payment info? Did I register or not?

If you didn't furnish c.c. info to pay, you did not register. There are 3 seperate pages that you need to fill out. The first time I did it, it screwed up and kept reloading the first page. This might be what happened to you. I just registered 5 minutes ago, so it is working.

What if I wanna shoot bowhunter one day then open class on the next why do I have to pick one cant I shoot both???
    PSE Staff, Xtreme Stabilization Staff, STAN Releases Staff, Bohning Staff,60X Custom Strings Staff, Feather Vision

STAFF SHOOTER

Quote Originally Posted by bowjoe1972 View Post
    What if I wanna shoot bowhunter one day then open class on the next why do I have to pick one cant I shoot both???
    You have to stick with one class, because they tally the scores for 2 days. You will be shooting the same equiptment with either set -up. There were only 2 stakes in Vt last year. Traditional/youth, and compound. A large amount of the compound shooters, even some with toip gun equiptment were shooting the close stake. Why bother, all the shots were about 20 yards! All ofthe compound stake shots in VT last year were within 35 except one, and most were closer then 30.

I'm registered. 100 targets worth.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by tedicast View Post
    You have to stick with one class, because they tally the scores for 2 days. You will be shooting the same equiptment with either set -up. There were only 2 stakes in Vt last year. Traditional/youth, and compound. A large amount of the compound shooters, even some with toip gun equiptment were shooting the close stake. Why bother, all the shots were about 20 yards! All ofthe compound stake shots in VT last year were within 35 except one, and most were closer then 30.
    I meant to write that you will be shooting the same stake with either set, not the same equiptment with either set-up.

Sadly I just found out I wont be able to make this shoot......

Not gonna be the same without you Adam!!!

Jen (CTarcherygirl) was on the phone with Rinehart today, and she was told that they will not allow people who registered online, to sign in and get scorecards on Friday, like they did in VT last year. :mg: This makes no sense as it would definitely relieve some of the crowd when the doors open. Plus, it saves those of us who get there on Friday from having to wait in a 2 hour line when the doors open like in VT last year. They did say there will be a seperate sign in line for people who pre- registered.

Not gonna be the same without you Adam!!!

Jen (CTarcherygirl) was on the phone with Rinehart today, and she was told that they will not allow people who registered online, to sign in and get scorecards on Friday, like they did in VT last year. :mg: This makes no sense as it would definitely relieve some of the crowd when the doors open. Plus, it saves those of us who get there on Friday from having to wait in a 2 hour line when the doors open like in VT last year. They did say there will be a seperate sign in line for people who pre- registered.
    they had this last year also John, its just that was so many that didnt pre registered, that you couldnt get in the building to see that line

Well if you see a bunch of guys wering shirt with this on it we are not wanted not in Mass anyway we are there to shoot so stop by and say hello..
    Palmer, MA  June 13, and 14 - Rinehart R100 Tournaments
    PSE Staff, Xtreme Stabilization Staff, STAN Releases Staff, Bohning Staff,60X Custom Strings Staff, Feather Vision

STAFF SHOOTER

I'll be there. Red head, younger than I look. No club shirt, no sponser. I'm sure you'll know me right off. Good luck everyone!
    FBSA Member

Headed out tomorrow at noon. We will be staying at the Saw Mill Camp Ground.
    07 Bowtech Commander
    sword acu-site 3rd plane gold tips
    08 FireStorm Gray 101st Airborn
    Sword Titan,Limb Driver
    09 Bowtech Admiral

Good luck everyone, I have to work this weekend so I won't be there.

Well, I got to do both days. N American sat and African today. I finnished mid pac I guess. The club did a nice job getting everyone on the course quick, plenty of food too. The novelty shoots were fun to watch, next time I'm in those too. Good time was had.
    FBSA Member

I had a blast I finished 2nd in Mens Open .. My 9 year old son finished 3rd in youth.. Sunday it rained in the morning was tuff with scope and such but pulled through.. I hope to go again next year...
    Palmer, MA  June 13, and 14 - Rinehart R100 Tournaments
    Last edited by bowjoe1972; 06-16-2009 at 09:48 PM.

STAFF SHOOTER

Had a good time at the R-100. Cold Beer, Great Food, Good friends, and I shoot like POO!!! All in all an excellent weekend. Joe, I'm pretty sure I saw you and your kid in the Iron Buck challenge. I saw the shirts, but got caught up watching a couple of guys from my club shoot, and lost track of you. i was looking for the shirt afterwards to say hello, if it was you.

Had a good time at the R-100. Cold Beer, Great Food, Good friends, and I shoot like POO!!! All in all an excellent weekend. Joe, I'm pretty sure I saw you and your kid in the Iron Buck challenge. I saw the shirts, but got caught up watching a couple of guys from my club shoot, and lost track of you. i was looking for the shirt afterwards to say hello, if it was you.
    Their was a few guys from our club there wearing the shirts I was the one with the marble green Commander. if that rings a bell my buddie was one of the last to shoot the iron buck but ran out of yardage and just slung it he was the big guy with the dew rag on his head.. I had a great time.. I hope to do it again... Joe

STAFF SHOOTER

Default Palmer R-100

I had a great time at the R-100 shoot. Rinehart has some truly unique targets. I only shot on Sunday and didn't get there until 10:30 AM. There was no problem at that time in the morning with registration. I walked right up and signed in. I drive through all of the rain on my way to the shoot. The rest of the day was dry with a few glimpses of sun shine were seen.

It took about 5 hours to shoot the 50 target course, and that is what I expected. However, about 3:00 PM the host club told those few stragglers to leave the course. I was shooting target 47 when the target crew came out. They didn't say anything to us, because we were almost through, but they did tell those folks a few targets behind us to leave.

I thought that was in poor form. Everyone left on the course was close to target 40 and the club members picking up the targets could have worked the first 40 targets without interrupting the people who paid to shoot and patiently waited to shoot the course behind huge backups.

Poor form from one guy is going to taint the experience of a lot of shooters. There were at least 50 shooters on the course behind me.

CTHunter