You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Question New Guy With a Question??

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the New Spot Hogg Hogg Father? im considering getting one for hunting. I currently use The Copper Johns Dead nuts 2 comp model.. How does the weight of the Hogg compare to the CJ... And does anyone know where I can order the Hogg Father?

Thanks in advance for the help..!!

Default Spot Hogg

The Dead Nuts 2 is a great sight too. I have one right now. But to oder a Hogg Father you would have to either find a dealer here on 3dshoots or go to ArcheryTalk. Or go right to the Spot Hogg website and order one straight from there. it is cheaper to go to AT and look in the clissifieds for 1. that is the best suggestion. Hope this helps!
    RH

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood495 View Post
    The Dead Nuts 2 is a great sight too. I have one right now. But to oder a Hogg Father you would have to either find a dealer here on 3dshoots or go to ArcheryTalk. Or go right to the Spot Hogg website and order one straight from there. it is cheaper to go to AT and look in the clissifieds for 1. that is the best suggestion. Hope this helps!
    RH
    you could just go to your dealer and have them order it to?

go to spot-hogg.com. you can get their contact info there. I'd just call them and order one. ask for Shelby.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg