You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ATTN: Alpine Archery Shooters

WE will be sporting new Colors in around 3 weeks we will have the shirts printed with a large logo on the back and small on front...If you want one send me a note we will be selling them at cost.............
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chris Berry (looking for a great bow company)
    Nikon Pro-Staff, Spot-Hogg Sights, Gold-Tip Pro-Staff, B-Stinger Brotherhood, Lumenok Pro-Staff,Muzzy Pro-Staff,Montana Decoy Pro-Staff
    Shoot strong and never let the blood dry in the back of your truck!!!!!!!

those will look nice!
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

I shoot Alpine but wouldn't be caught dead in that shirt.

Camo or nothing. Why do these target shooter shirts have to be so loud? It ain't bowling.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

Ewww Michigan colors...
    Extreme Strings Staff......www.extremebowstrings.com

Default We are just trying to get

NOTICED that is why we ent with the colors I spent several years fighting for the shirt and now we got it............I just want to stand out
    Nikon Pro-Staff, Spot-Hogg Sights, Gold-Tip Pro-Staff, B-Stinger Brotherhood, Lumenok Pro-Staff,Muzzy Pro-Staff,Montana Decoy Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by bout View Post
    NOTICED that is why we ent with the colors I spent several years fighting for the shirt and now we got it............I just want to stand out
    dont mind the haters...... I think it looks pretty good.

Default Thanks

I know we will stand out and that is what I want................

Chris is right. It's all about marketing and getting noticed. I like it! It will be cool to match the rest of the team.
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

Quote Originally Posted by hunter2678 View Post
    Ewww Michigan colors...
    exactly.

Default Lol

Here is a few BIG checks from Vegas
    Attached Images Attached Images

WE will be sporting new Colors in around 3 weeks we will have the shirts printed with a large logo on the back and small on front...If you want one send me a note we will be selling them at cost.............
    I like the colors acctually.....

but then I shoot a bow with Pink strings.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by hunter2678 View Post
    Ewww Michigan colors...
    That's what makes it so sweet!

Ben
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings!!!

FBSA Member

Default I remember you (Good size guy)

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    By the way I am gonna try an shoot a Alpine when I get to a shop that carries them because of this thread. I kinda like the shirts....
    Fact is we have more 3d shoots in Oklahoma now than ever. Texas and Oklahoma have it going on. Indoor did well this year as well. You just need to head south some. Good luck this year. I understand what your saying. Its because of many of the members here that we have it going on. We have fun! You should be able to tell that from my pictures. Last Sunday a two man blind draw. Anyone can win.
    DB
    Last edited by Wheely; 02-18-2009 at 10:07 AM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Fact is we have more 3d shoots in Oklahoma now than ever. Texas and Oklahoma have it going on. Indoor did well this year as well. You just need to head south some. Good luck this year. I understand what your saying. Its because of many of the members here that we have it going on. We have fun! You should be able to tell that from my pictures. Last Sunday a two man blind draw. Anyone can win.
    DB
    I think the ASA shoots have helped tremendously in the south but they aren't catching on much up this way for some reason. There is one club I know of that has ASA shoots in this area but I can't for the life of me find a schedule for them...
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    DB
    Yeah, DB, we have a TON of problems here with clubs shutting down and others losing land use rights because of families losing members and the next of kin selling land and such. It used to be where we had a tough time figuring out where to go to a shoot because the schedules conflicted. Now we're almost bone dry.

The only 3D shoot I did last year was the Wabash R-100.... Man, that was fun but it was a sad situation around here.

Man, times have changed a lot. And that's where the sensitivity comes in about archery=mony comes from.

No offense to anyone. I'm just saying that we need to do whatever we can to promote this as a fun past-time and it helps develop sportsmanship, fellowship, outdoorsman skills and a way to get away from playing video games and staring at the TV.

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

Quote Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
    I think the ASA shoots have helped tremendously in the south but they aren't catching on much up this way for some reason. There is one club I know of that has ASA shoots in this area but I can't for the life of me find a schedule for them...
    Fiddle, nobody even knows what the ASA is up here.

It's IBO or go home....

But, we have so few shoots that nobody leaves their homes to begin with anyway... It's really sad actually....

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

I think the shirt is a sharp looking shirt (even thought its michigan colors and not hawkeye colors ). But I think the large logo on the back is a bit much. Keep it simple, keep it professional, let your shooters show what the bows can do and people will notice the smaller logo in front. Just my opinion though.

Wink

I know all you guys care about is target shooting and money, but Alpine makes a fine hunting bow IMO. Heck, we even have Jim Shockey pushing them for us now. Not sure why they asked Shockey over me......

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I know all you guys care about is target shooting and money, but Alpine makes a fine hunting bow IMO. Heck, we even have Jim Shockey pushing them for us now. Not sure why they asked Shockey over me......

and now that they make a non-multi peice riser I will be looking to shoot one...to see what how they shoot.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Alpine also makes great and affordable hunting quivers. I always said I wasn't crazy about their bow grips, but you get used to it after while.