You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default 3D Shoots and our Archery Community Here

Folks

One thing we have going here is a strong archery community which has been built on personalities and a vast amount of varieties in equipment. The time spent here I have been humbled on how we can all have our own favorites in equipment and yet be best of friends.
    This reminds me allot of shooting on the line with my fellow competitors they may favor a different brand and thatís ok we all shoot , compete and possibly represent some major companies but yet we try to treat each other as we would our selves. Sure we are all different thatís our personalities so the amount what we can shove and take in differs from one to another but yet we all have the same desires.

There have been times here on 3d Shoots where heads have butted and usually in time all is resolved Ė this in a ways is good itís like cleaning the clock and keeps all in check thus at the end we all get along and build from it,
    These conflicts usually develop from
    Changes in the normal daily routine here, personality clicks, etc.
    Some folks tend to come across a little strong and I will admit this can turn allot of people off
    Human nature is we do not like changes when all is going well,
    Most turn offs are from
    Know it alls
    Mass thread take overís or a flooding of a group or click with and the sense of taking over the place.
    Constant Negativity
    Trying to be the big dog in the bunch

All of these and more create issues amongst us and we need to be aware of this because is does leave a bad taste in your mouths.

As said before these little glitches in the long run when understood are good medicine because if we can try to get things out in the open and resolve them then everything goes back in check and we become a stronger growing archery community.
    Constant threats of banning and so forth only produce a negative value here

We all here have a strong desire to fling arrows and to share this desire with our friends

Just a thought

Have a Great Day

Jeff
    The only one that is your competitor is the air between your ears!

Very well Said JDX
    I'd Rather be BOWHUNTING!!!

At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar

Default Very well said

Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    Folks

One thing we have going here is a strong archery community which has been built on personalities and a vast amount of varieties in equipment. The time spent here I have been humbled on how we can all have our own favorites in equipment and yet be best of friends.
    This reminds me allot of shooting on the line with my fellow competitors they may favor a different brand and thatís ok we all shoot , compete and possibly represent some major companies but yet we try to treat each other as we would our selves. Sure we are all different thatís our personalities so the amount what we can shove and take in differs from one to another but yet we all have the same desires.

There have been times here on 3d Shoots where heads have butted and usually in time all is resolved Ė this in a ways is good itís like cleaning the clock and keeps all in check thus at the end we all get along and build from it,
    Some folks tend to come across a little strong and I will admit this can turn allot of people off
    Most turn offs are from
    Know it alls
    Mass thread take overís or a flooding of a group or click with and the sense of taking over the place.
    Constant Negativity

All of these and more create issues amongst us and we need to be aware of this because is does leave a bad taste in your mouths.

As said before these little glitches in the long run when understood are good medicine because if we can try to get things out in the open and resolve them then everything goes back in check and we become a stronger growing archery community.

We all here have a strong desire to fling arrows and to share this desire with our friends

Just a thought

Have a Great Day

Jeff
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?

Thank you for spending the time to post that.

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

Off the shelf

Great Post!!!

For me:

I am just glad to be here, I have never shot a 3D event in my life. But I love archery, always have. You guys know what you're talking about and people like me learn stuff. I know about life, family and the importance of teaching young people to respect the right and tradition of hunting. I know God, He calls me friend. Those things I can add here. I hope to shoot some 3D this year!

Default 3dshoots.com

Place is growing. Members and Sponsors.

Thats a good thing.

Everyone welcomed!

I feel members do a fine job here getting along.

Chris is always open to anyone wanting to voice there concerns.

Look for this place to continue to grow.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

We definitely have a great site here. Jeff is right that we each of our unique personalities, and it is kind of fun, because with some of the members, you know what they'll say, even before you post your original message. I feel that I have made about 30 friends on here over the past year and a half of being on here, and I've never met any of you.

I hope to make it to a few tournaments this year and meet some of you though. I have the Minnesota State Championship March 21-22, if any of you will be there, I'd love to meet you, also, there will be the Rheinhardt 100 in Duluth this year, and that would be a great place to meet each other also.

Keep shooting, and continue to attempt perfection, although it is unattainable.
    2007 Hoyt Vectrix

Default 3dshoots.com

Has members of ever archery venue out there. Some are just hunters!

From the back yard archer to a legendary archer (You would never hear him say this) like Xquest who has traveled the world and made a living designing releases/bows and winning archery venues. Mike Leitor who can shoot with the best.

Each give this forum something. It takes everyone here to make a archery forum.

Whats great about this forum. We dont see the bashing of products and archers. I dont see Chris and Wheeley threating to bann everyone for there posts.

Hstubblefield who just fifteen and loves this sport. He a youngman who is here to enjoy.

Julie Devine won her first ASA Pro am and $2500.00.

Tmax27 harvested his first deer this year and now is shooting his first indoor and 3d soon. Beginner that came here and learned and has so many archers at his finger tips to pm and ask.

ElderMike who is going to his first 3d now.

Sandsquid who has his whole family envolved in the sport now and is promoting archery in his area.

This is what good about 3dshoots.com Anyone can be who he wants!
    Thats fine. Shoot in your backyard and have fun.

Xquest might be one of the oldest archers here. He will be the first to tell shooting archery well is about having fun doing what you love.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Well said JDX!
    Be good or be good at it.

Many of my best friends were met though archery related sites and shooting events. Some have even become hunting partners. A few are actually like brothers. I love the competition and comaraderie archery brings to my life.

Again a well thought out post Jeff... I am happy to call you my friend and many others here as well that I have met over the years. We'll continue to have little spats from time to time. It's bound to happen, every family does and we ALL learn a little something here from time to time.

Hang in there folks, shoot straight and have fun doing it...
    Last edited by bullfiddle; 02-18-2009 at 03:07 PM.
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

Great post Jeff
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Quote Originally Posted by JDX-- View Post
    Folks

Most turn offs are from
    Know it alls
    Constant Negativity

Just a thought

Have a Great Day

Jeff
    See this is why your MY favorite PRO.......AWESOME job buddy.....thanks for keeping me in check with our side conversations.....
    I cut things up and split them down!