You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just an FYI for those who may not know, BowTech also will do the $50 limb upgrade on the Razors Edge.

Dan
    Maker of MEANV STRING SUPPRESSORS
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by MeanV2 View Post
    Just an FYI for those who may not know, BowTech also will do the $50 limb upgrade on the Razors Edge.

Dan
    Just donate him a new bow from his son to use. He will sign contract that after he outgrowns it, he will pass it on to another deserving young person to use and pass on! You can even have the riser enscribed "Donated By X" just so others know where they got it and know is has a legacy behind it!

Quote Originally Posted by trx125 View Post
    Just donate him a new bow from his son to use. He will sign contract that after he outgrowns it, he will pass it on to another deserving young person to use and pass on! You can even have the riser enscribed "Donated By X" just so others know where they got it and know is has a legacy behind it!
    Believe me there are No shortage of young people in my area that need a bow as well. I donated a half dozen in the last year. I only hope I see these kids in a TreeStand some where hunting instead of locked up in jail because of Meth or some other drug.

I'm always about helping a kid or anyone for that matter. Bargains are often negoiated on the phone!

Dan
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    Dealer for Slick Tricks, Vapor Trail Limb Driver & Strings, HHA sights, Viper Sights, etc.
    www.meanvarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by MeanV2 View Post
    Believe me there are No shortage of young people in my area that need a bow as well. I donated a half dozen in the last year. I only hope I see these kids in a TreeStand some where hunting instead of locked up in jail because of Meth or some other drug.

I'm always about helping a kid or anyone for that matter. Bargains are often negoiated on the phone!

Dan
    We are not looking for a hand out. I feel it very important that my son learns that with a little creative thinking and hard work he can achieve anything he desires. All the sugestions and recomandations have been great and given us a lot of ideas. Sometimes you just get so wraped up in life that obvious things escape you. Thank you all, and please keep the ideas comming. Hopefully we will post pics of his new bow soon.

Dan,

Keep up the donations you are doing it for the right reasons. I commend you and your efforts.

The Sport has given a lot to me, and I like to Give back to it as much as possible.

Dan
    MAITLAND BOW DEALER
    www.meanvarchery.com