You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Xtreme Archer

Thumbs up Introducing myself

Hey fellas , just introducing myself before I head out to the woods in the morning . I am going to warm springs Arkansas to get my deer cam changed out .I have a lot of hunting experiences to share with everybody but anyway , My name is Jamie and I am an xtreme deer hunter ,I can,t wait to hear some of your storys . I,ll be on here tomorrow to talk more , I,ll see you all later .

Default Welcome to the forum

Lots of good hunters here.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by signman68 View Post
    Hey fellas , just introducing myself before I head out to the woods in the morning . I am going to warm springs Arkansas to get my deer cam changed out .I have a lot of hunting experiences to share with everybody but anyway , My name is Jamie and I am an xtreme deer hunter ,I can,t wait to hear some of your storys . I,ll be on here tomorrow to talk more , I,ll see you all later .
    to the forum. Great place to BS with friends. Hunting is not quite the passion for me as it used to be. But I still greatly enjoy it. Especially when I get to introduce a kid to the great outdoors. Hope to talk with you in the near future. Take Care.

"HONDA"

Welcome Signman
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Hi and welcome!
    Hoyt Vtec +
    Rage Broadheads
    =
    A lot of blood.

Xtreme Archer

Cool welcoming

Thanks everybody for welcoming me , I,m sorry for being a little slow but I have to get used to this website . Everybody have a good deer season ? Let me pull up a chair and let me here about it . OH ! And by the way , Mathews girl sounds like an awesome shooter ! I,m a Mathews shooter myself..........OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA ! LOL ( IT is called the REEZEN ! )

welcome to the site

Xtreme Archer

Talking who is

you the MANNNNNNNNNNNN!

I'm an obsessed whitetail hunter, also. I can't afford to travel out of state to hunt other seasons, but it sound like lots of fun. Good luck to you. I am looking forward to spring scouting after the snow melts. I'll be looking for primary scrape areas for new ambush sights this fall. Michigan is one of the most challanging places to hunt mature bucks. Most years I settle for filling my freezer with doe's. I don't shoot competitively, but I do shoot almost daily, year round. In my back yard I have targets out to 50 yards, and a 28' high tree stand to keep my skills sharp for elevated hunting. I only log on once a week or so, but I look forward to sharing experiences with you. I hope to keep learning and hunting untill I die. Have fun, I do.