You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mathews Man View Post
    Hope fully they are useing him as sock puppet- I'd hate to think I am the ony 1 getting it in the A

No... We are all taking up the wazoo!!!!

Well it looks like ex president hillary is finally going to get her health care reform. No matter what it cost
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Come on now we ALL need to do our part? Right?
    Mathews Ovation 60 lbs 29 Dl- Ranger custom Strings
    HHA 5500 ol - Trophy Taker shakey hunter-
    Tru Ball pro diamond- Gold Tip X-cutters= awsome shootin'
    (new)FBSA Member

Come on now we ALL need to do our part? Right?

Yeah, Unless your going to be part of Obama's cabinet..... then you only have to do your part as and entry fee!!!

We've got the double whammy in our area. GM plant to the north just closed, Chrysler plant to the east is very Iffy. The employees that come in say they don't know one day to the next what they will be working.

Not only that construction in our area is non-existant and we have a bunch of those guys that come into the shop. They said there is basically ZERO work for painters, carpenters, concrete, etc.

If the consumers don't get a little confidence the stock market is going to continue down and the media will keep push that it's so BAD out there. It surely doesn't help.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

I listen to Sean Hannity and Mark Levin quite a bit, look up their webpages to find the station in your area. I am getting educated on what is really going on.

Wabbit Huntin

We are doing better in Washington than most, but it is getting there. I think the bottom is still a long ways away. In addition to the jobs lost, folks who were going to retire will have to stay working longer. That means a whole slew of positions will not open up. Taxes are being raised on the rich so they wont be able to invest as much, less money for expansion and jobs. It is going to be a tough haul, no doubt about it.

Off the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    I listen to Sean Hannity and Mark Levin quite a bit, look up their webpages to find the station in your area. I am getting educated on what is really going on.
    I sure hope more people do, or we could be seeing the end of our culture as we once knew it.

Wabbit Huntin

Quote Originally Posted by eldermike View Post
    I heard today that the light at the end of the tunnel has to be changed to a green bulb that's lighted by solar energy, until then it's been turned off. The good news is 5,000 jobs will be created in the process.

I have a job today, but things around here are not looking good at all.
    Today they reported another 650,000 jobs lost. That light at the end of the tunnel is a train........

Quote Originally Posted by eldermike View Post
    I sure hope more people do, or we could be seeing the end of our culture as we once knew it.
    our cluture is gone- dont know what they are repacling it with but it aint good.
    (new)FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We've got the double whammy in our area. GM plant to the north just closed, Chrysler plant to the east is very Iffy. The employees that come in say they don't know one day to the next what they will be working.

Not only that construction in our area is non-existant and we have a bunch of those guys that come into the shop. They said there is basically ZERO work for painters, carpenters, concrete, etc.

If the consumers don't get a little confidence the stock market is going to continue down and the media will keep push that it's so BAD out there. It surely doesn't help.
    Well - My place of employment supplies those people that you are talking about in your first paragraph. That is why we are so slow.

But hey !!!! Maybe we will all have jobs building all these bridges and raods that are going to be built that know one will be driving on because they cant afford to go anywhere!

Delphi poorman?...My best bud works for tuttle contstruction there in beantown.....Im from Elida, lots of friends that live back there, I'd say about 50 % have been laid off in the past 6 months.
    Extreme Strings Staff......www.extremebowstrings.com

Quote Originally Posted by hunter2678 View Post
    Delphi poorman?...My best bud works for tuttle contstruction there in beantown.....Im from Elida, lots of friends that live back there, I'd say about 50 % have been laid off in the past 6 months.

Delphi is one of our customers. We supplied brake reservoirs to the dayton plant. That is shut down now. We still do some Delphi but not as much.

Looking O.K. here. Keeping cows feed and cleaning up after them is good business. I Set up and fix the farmers epuipment............
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

Off the shelf

our cluture is gone- dont know what they are repacling it with but it aint good.
    I am praying that we wake up.

its a bad feeling standing under the sewer pipe and knowing somethings coming but not sure whats gonna dump on my head. ive been told the logging aint gonna pick up again til june or july, construction is really down, chevy lot in town closed. but we still got garbage so im lucky to be working. not sure what the country is gonna be in a few years but its gonna be a while til were back on out feet.
    dont know what the h#@l im doing but im trying to figure it out

Patriot till Death... monkybrainz's Avatar

Heck, I moved to this state with a promise of a job that didnt happen, got hierd on at a mill then laid off the day before i started. got on at another one and was laid off the day before... aint had an honest days work in ?????...getting bummed, depresed,angree, agitated, insomnia, but! I might hear about a job today ( I hope) I hope all ya'll out there strugglin stay positive and find work soon....................
    PSE
    And there came a voice to him," Rise Peter, Kill and eat" acts 1o: 13
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Sound

Off the shelf

Quote Originally Posted by monkybrainz View Post
    Heck, I moved to this state with a promise of a job that didnt happen, got hierd on at a mill then laid off the day before i started. got on at another one and was laid off the day before... aint had an honest days work in ?????...getting bummed, depresed,angree, agitated, insomnia, but! I might hear about a job today ( I hope) I hope all ya'll out there strugglin stay positive and find work soon....................

I just prayed for you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by monkybrainz View Post
    I have been looking around but scared to take a big jump(by moving) up-root the family and everything and be in the same mess, I feel for ya brother, Hang in there I have all the same feelings you do getting bummed, depresed,angree, agitated, insomnia.

But I know we have a faithful father in heaven, elder mike thanks for the prayer I will be praying for everyone myself. We could ALL use prayer
    (new)FBSA Member

I work in a General Motors Plant, & I've been layed off since before Christmas. I have'nt heard anything about a call back date yet. Not looking good at all.

Patriot till Death... monkybrainz's Avatar

I have been looking around but scared to take a big jump(by moving) up-root the family and everything and be in the same mess, I feel for ya brother, Hang in there I have all the same feelings you do getting bummed, depresed,angree, agitated, insomnia.

But I know we have a faithful father in heaven, elder mike thanks for the prayer I will be praying for everyone myself. We could ALL use prayer
    thanks bro
    PSE
    And there came a voice to him," Rise Peter, Kill and eat" acts 1o: 13
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Sound