You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default bowtech brigadier??

Has anybody seen or shot one yet. I shoot the constitution 07 and looking to modernize my target bow. I know they were having problems with coating on limbs and heard they solved problem and just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoming4x4 View Post
    Has anybody seen or shot one yet. I shoot the constitution 07 and looking to modernize my target bow. I know they were having problems with coating on limbs and heard they solved problem and just curious.
    I have shot one at the ATA show and it is a vary smooth bow to shoot.
    but on the other hand i have had one on order for 4 months. and has been back orders 3 times. i have been told that it's not due in until mid June now.
    I would like to have it's sooner than that. it's going to be cutting close for getting it ready for the IBO worlds.

Default brigadier stuff VSA

Quote Originally Posted by VSA View Post
    I have shot one at the ATA show and it is a vary smooth bow to shoot.
    but on the other hand i have had one on order for 4 months. and has been back orders 3 times. i have been told that it's not due in until mid June now.
    I would like to have it's sooner than that. it's going to be cutting close for getting it ready for the IBO worlds.

Well what do you shoot? Is it that much smoother or anything special you noticed compared to a constitution 07/08 bow. This hurry up and wait situation is killing me. Just started target shoots in october and really like the accuracy that I'm learning.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoming4x4 View Post
    Well what do you shoot? Is it that much smoother or anything special you noticed compared to a constitution 07/08 bow. This hurry up and wait situation is killing me. Just started target shoots in october and really like the accuracy that I'm learning.
    Right now I'm shooting the Bow tech Captain from the shop I shoot for. untill my Brigadier come's in. If you can wight for the Brigadier do so. I think that the Brgadier is beter than the constitution / less hand shock and much smoother. I have friands that shoot the 08 constitution and they wish they would have waited for the Brigadier. All I can say is hage in there and don't settle for less.

Default Thanks for the support

Right now I'm shooting the Bow tech Captain from the shop I shoot for. untill my Brigadier come's in. If you can wight for the Brigadier do so. I think that the Brgadier is beter than the constitution / less hand shock and much smoother. I have friands that shoot the 08 constitution and they wish they would have waited for the Brigadier. All I can say is hage in there and don't settle for less.

Called bowtech and said they are gonna be shipping out at end of month supposedly to the general public.

Less hand shock.... but I don't get any

Smoother... Connie's not harsh

Now the Brigadier may be a good bow but I have no desire to even try one. If I was to change my 08 Connie it would not be for another Bowtech.

I shot the Brigadier at the trade show. It shot pretty nice for a long target bow. However, I have been shooting center pivot bows and new immediately that I would be ordering a Sentinel after shooting bow the Sentinel and Brigadier
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

I shot the sentinel and thats all it took...thats my choice over the Brig.
    Extreme Strings Staff......www.extremebowstrings.com

Default interesting info?

Quote Originally Posted by hunter2678 View Post
    I shot the sentinel and thats all it took...thats my choice over the Brig.
    WE have the sentinel here on shelf but really haven't shot it yet. It shoots really smooth. My main problem is I'm used to single limb bows not split limbs. Its a head game but its in my head. I'll just wait until I can compare both bows head up to each other.