You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default How was Hattiesburg ?

How did ya'll shoot this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by 3DRoper View Post
    How did ya'll shoot this weekend

Please, don't make me re-tell that story......... it still ouches a bit.

I had a blast, learned some valuable lessons.

5th place : Limited
    Last edited by CutTheLoop; 03-09-2009 at 11:49 AM.

Good job Jimmy I was hopeing to her from Kurt & Tif.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DRoper View Post
    Good job Jimmy I was hopeing to her from Kurt & Tif.

I hear Kurt shot well.

I shot the same range with Tiff, said she was judging well, but having a fit of lefts.

http://www.asaarchery.com/phpscores/QualifierDrill/

Quote Originally Posted by FOBsKILL View Post
    I hear Kurt shot well.

I shot the same range with Tiff, said she was judging well, but having a fit of lefts.

http://www.asaarchery.com/phpscores/QualifierDrill/
    i think she got her a new scope and solved that problem. I think she did pretty well considering.

how come i didnt get to meet you?
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Default ASA did well

Hattiesburg put on a good shoot.

Love it.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post
    i think she got her a new scope and solved that problem. I think she did pretty well considering.

how come i didnt get to meet you?

Well, I have no idea.... I assure you it's not because I'm a snob or somethin, ask DB, I'm a pretty nice guy, guess we can fix that at Paris.
    I'll be shooting Men's Limited again, so there's a good chance we'll shoot the same ranges.

Were you in Tiff's group? If so, then we can blame her for not doing introductions.
    Last edited by CutTheLoop; 03-10-2009 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FOBsKILL View Post

Well, I have no idea.... I assure you it's not because I'm a snob or somethin, ask DB, I'm a pretty nice guy, guess we can fix that at Paris.
    I'll be shooting Men's Limited again, so there's a good chance we'll shoot the same ranges.

Were you in Tiff's group? If so, then we can blame her for not doing introductions.
    No, i was on the womens hunter range.... we'll blame Tiff anyway... yes, definitely Paris..
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Well....I will have to say that the Semi-Pro range was one of the more difficult ranges that I have ever shot...

I did poorly the first day shooting 14 down with 2 fives. One because I dialed in the wrong yardage (judged the target for 38...and it was 38, and dialed in 48...I was lucky to hit the target) and I am kicking myself for that one. The second five of the day was just a difficult target....our group had 4 fives on that one and one 8.

The second day was much better. I shot 5 down and obviously one five.

Those three shots cost me...make those three 10's and I am in 5th place and taking home a nice check....oh well that is the difference between the people on the podium and me...but I will get there some day!

On to Tiff. She had a great day shooting on Friday shooting an 104 (4 up) on the SIMS course. She would tie for first but ended up getting second on the number of 12s. I bet that she will get a 60 - 70 dollar check for that...yahoo!!!

She said that she was judging very well on Saturday but was having a case of the lefts (her site had moved and did not know how to fix it). Well she shot 10 points better on Sunday with our fix but decided to go ahead and get her a new site since she had been wanting one. We picked up a Sure-Loc Supreme with a 42mm scope and .50 dipoter lense...we sighted it in yesterday and she is does not have any right / left issues anymore and by the end of the day she was not having any up / down issues...so we will see how it goes this weekend at the ASA Qualifier in Clifton...

Here is a pic of what her site looks like (not a very good pic but will have to work until I can take one of her actual site...):

How was Hattiesburg ? - Tournament Discussions

It was awesome as always to see our very close friends Julie and Tony!!!

Getting to see David Lay make the shoot down in Senior Pro was awesome as well!

It was good to see you again Jimmy...and will see you on Sunday.....
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
    Well....I will have to say that the Semi-Pro range was one of the more difficult ranges that I have ever shot...

I did poorly the first day shooting 14 down with 2 fives. One because I dialed in the wrong yardage (judged the target for 38...and it was 38, and dialed in 48...I was lucky to hit the target) and I am kicking myself for that one. The second five of the day was just a difficult target....our group had 4 fives on that one and one 8.

The second day was much better. I shot 5 down and obviously one five.

Those three shots cost me...make those three 10's and I am in 5th place and taking home a nice check....oh well that is the difference between the people on the podium and me...but I will get there some day!

On to Tiff. She had a great day shooting on Friday shooting an 104 (4 up) on the SIMS course. She would tie for first but ended up getting second on the number of 12s. I bet that she will get a 60 - 70 dollar check for that...yahoo!!!

She said that she was judging very well on Saturday but was having a case of the lefts (her site had moved and did not know how to fix it). Well she shot 10 points better on Sunday with our fix but decided to go ahead and get her a new site since she had been wanting one. We picked up a Sure-Loc Supreme with a 42mm scope and .50 dipoter lense...we sighted it in yesterday and she is does not have any right / left issues anymore and by the end of the day she was not having any up / down issues...so we will see how it goes this weekend at the ASA Qualifier in Clifton...

Here is a pic of what her site looks like (not a very good pic but will have to work until I can take one of her actual site...):

How was Hattiesburg ? - Tournament Discussions

It was awesome as always to see our very close friends Julie and Tony!!!

Getting to see David Lay make the shoot down in Senior Pro was awesome as well!

It was good to see you again Jimmy...and will see you on Sunday.....
    I think we need pic of Tiff's set up.. she's got some sweeeeeeeet toys on it.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post
    No, i was on the womens hunter range.... we'll blame Tiff anyway... yes, definitely Paris..
    Jimmy or "Jason" as I like to call him is red headed... I am sure you saw him... but I will make sure to introduce you two at Paris!
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by mathewsgirl13 View Post
    Jimmy or "Jason" as I like to call him is red headed... I am sure you saw him... but I will make sure to introduce you two at Paris!