You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Tournament Archery Magazine Review

I love it. Articles from some of the best. Well written and ever archery can gain from these guys articles.

I highly recommend it. Let me know your thoughts.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Hey Db seen you at Hattiesburg never got a chance to come say hey! Hope you shot well. I am sure you had a good time. We sure did.
    I like the Magazine as well. I thought it was pretty informative, laid out decent, And I especially like the slightly larger print than the average typical rag.
    I do not spend much $$ on Magazines However if I enjoy the next five issues like I have the first they will be gettin another $36 from me again next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I love it. Articles from some of the best. Well written and ever archery can gain from these guys articles.

I highly recommend it. Let me know your thoughts.
    DB
    Haven't received mine yet. Did you see our Ad in the magazine?
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Gpt to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Haven't received mine yet. Did you see our Ad in the magazine?

I did not see it. Just went and found it. Need something to make it more eye catching. Need to be more about the forums as well. Maybe add a little color to it.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I did not see it. Just went and found it. Need something to make it more eye catching. Need to be more about the forums as well. Maybe add a little color to it.
    DB
    It should have been in color.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Color

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It should have been in color.
    Black and White with Red light border. Batterys down right now on my camera.
    DB

Default You asked for my thoughts.....

A few articles were very good........

A few....well lets just say they talked in a big circle and never really said anything in the end.

One other disappointment was to see the adds by the bow manufactures in there. You can't have a honest equipment review if your reviewing your sponsors. Maybe they don't plan on doing reviews.

Default Adds

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    A few articles were very good........

A few....well lets just say they talked in a big circle and never really said anything in the end.

One other disappointment was to see the adds by the bow manufactures in there. You can't have a honest equipment review if your reviewing your sponsors. Maybe they don't plan on doing reviews.
    Got to have sponsorship if your going to have a magazine. Wondering which articles you didnt like. Realize most archers have heard about everthing but I certianly thought the articles were well written. I picked up a few tips from Levi yardage judging article and Nathan tips for stabilization.
    DB

Got to have sponsorship if your going to have a magazine. Wondering which articles you didnt like. Realize most archers have heard about everthing but I certianly thought the articles were well written. I picked up a few tips from Levi yardage judging article and Nathan tips for stabilization.
    DB
    DB I don't want to pick any articles apart, I am not anybody that matters so it's just my opinion. I've meet a few of the authors, watch them shoot, and have high respect for there dedication to this sport and to what they are trying to do with this magazine.

Thumbs up Tournament Archer

Great magazine! Been looking for something like this for a long time.
    East End Archery Staff
    Mathews Conquest Triumph
    Bohning Shooting Staff
    T.R.U. Ball Staff
    Vaportrail Shooting Staff

Default Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    DB I don't want to pick any articles apart, I am not anybody that matters so it's just my opinion. I've meet a few of the authors, watch them shoot, and have high respect for there dedication to this sport and to what they are trying to do with this magazine.
    The guy who trying to put this magazine really wants to hear everyone input. Might send him a email and let him know what your wanting to see. I doubt bow reviews will happen, just never seen that work well. Most have bow sponsors and often that wont give us honest reviews.
    DB

I hope that they don't do bow reviews as articles.

Maybe they could let the manufacturers do reviews on their own equipment. It wouldn't be much less objective than the reviews you find in the other magazines.

I haven't gotten mine. Hope it comes in today.

Any links to the magazine or how to order?

Default Here you go

Quote Originally Posted by Rob01 View Post
    Any links to the magazine or how to order?
    http://www.thetournamentarcher.com/main.swf

Jerry Whittington

tony and lea has done an outstanding job....very impressed... I even saw my name some where in there.....gotta save this issue