You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Cricket Spitting Champ

Default Marked Yardage 3D

We (Central Wisconsin Sportsmans Club in Marshfield, WI)are going to hold a marked yardage 3D shoot this summer. We will hold this according to the NFAA rules with some exceptions like classes. We were looking at July, however the first weekend in August is the front runner at the moment.

Does this type of shoot hold any interest? Would you come if you have one of those days free?

Eric

Eric

If I'm free the weekend you have it count me in Just don't bump to the 22nd of August might conflict with a shoot we're working on.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by VortexTim View Post
    Eric

Just don't bump to the 22nd of August might conflict with a shoot we're working on.

Tim
    can't wait for the details on this shoot! I already have the weekend reserved off for this!
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Chequamegon View Post
    We (Central Wisconsin Sportsmans Club in Marshfield, WI)are going to hold a marked yardage 3D shoot this summer. We will hold this according to the NFAA rules with some exceptions like classes. We were looking at July, however the first weekend in August is the front runner at the moment.

Does this type of shoot hold any interest? Would you come if you have one of those days free?

Eric
    IF YOU HAVE IT IN JULY I CAN MAKE IT. BUT IF YOU HOLD IT IN AUGUST THAT A BAD TIME OF THE YEAR FOR ME THE FIRST WEEKEND I WILL BE IN AT THE R100 WITH JDX AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT I WILL BE ON MY WAY TO THE I.B.O. WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP IN NEW YORK. BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN HOPE I CAN MAKE IT. YOU GUY'S PUT ON A GOOD SHOW DOWN THERE.

LATER

VERN OR VSA

Cricket Spitting Champ

The first weekend in August is the date! More details to follow.

Eric