You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default NOAH Alert--->Carrie Underwood/HSUS

NOAH Members should contact Fox Broadcasting, the company that airs American Idol, immediately.

They should be told that country music star Carrie Underwood’s rendition of “Home Sweet Home” isn’t so sweet for the millions of sportsmen who will be attacked by the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) after they make money off the tune.

According to Carrie Underwood’s official website, the song is going to be used each week on the hit television show when a contestant is voted off.
    Check it out
    http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com/

Unfortunately, Underwood has made clear that a portion of the proceeds from subsequent sales of that song will go to benefit the largest anti-hunting organization in the nation, HSUS. This will give HSUS even more money to direct towards bowhunters, hunters, anglers, and trappers nationwide.

“Carrie Underwood has decided to use her talents to benefit an organization dedicated to destroying the rights of thousands of her fans,” said U.S. Sportsmen’s Alliance (USSA) senior vice president, Rick Story. “HSUS does not operate or oversee animal shelters; it is a radical organization that seeks to end hunting and other responsible uses of animals in America.”

Story said that sportsmen must send American Idol a strong message that its indirect support of HSUS, is not appreciated.

Sportsmen can make a difference. Companies such as Iams, General Mills, Accor Hotels, Pet Safe, Sears, Meijer Inc, and Ace Hardware ended relationships with HSUS after thousands of sportsmen levied strong protest.

Take Action! Sportsmen are urged to contact key personnel at American Idol’s parent company, Fox Broadcasting and demand that Underwood’s song not be given a stage to raise money for HSUS.

Mr. Peter Liguori
    Fox Broadcasting Company
    Chairman of Entertainment
    10201 West Pico Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90064-2606

Fax: 310-369-1283
    Phone: 310-369-3553
    Email: peter.rice@fox.com
    BoDoodle Shooting Staff,Bowtech Setinel , Victory Archery Advisory Staff,
    Spot Hogg Shooting Staff,TRU Ball Shooting Staff,Onestringer Shooting Staff,RockSoild Strings Shooting Staff ,Bohning Shooting Staff

Exclamation I know what to do !

She's out of my dreams - NOT,

She probably thought she was giving money to pay for spaying and neutering or some nonsense. She's a sheltered kid, and just not very experienced with the manipulations of the "Real World".

She's a full out vegitarian that backs PETA also!!!
    Elite GT500, G5 Sight & Rest, Doinker Stab, Treelimb Quiver, Victory V Force Arrows, Grim Reapers, Chameleon Slingz Bow Sling

Talking Can't believe I came back to this thread !

But I did , what do you all think now ?
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 12-09-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    But I did , what do you all think now ?
    I,m offto the range and going to listen to AC\DC great Ozzie Rock!!!!!These guys will eat your mother-in-law
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.