You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Pics from 12Ring Archery Paris Warm-up

Sorry guys didn't want to have to post all the pics twice. Here is the thread to check them out.
    http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...post1054233961
    Goldtip Arrows,T.R.U. Ball Releases
    ,Bohning vanes

Default Awesome Chad

Guys this can happen at more shoots throughout the states.

There was over $1300 paid out in prize money counting the 2 novelties. Chase Philips the winner of the pins class took home $441 from the shoot. He won the U-Pick'm pot of $200, $181 from his class and I believe $60 more for his 3rd place showing in the shootdown.

The shootdown winner(Dan Chaffin) Won a $170 dollar silversmith buckle plus $200 in cash, 2nd (Art Brown) $100 in cash 3rd (Chase Philips) $60 plus their winning from their classes and novelties.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

yea that was one fine shoot and congrats to Chase he was on fire early on that day and lucky for everyone else he started cooling off right before the shootdown. Chase it was a pleasure shooting with you and and watching a shooting clinic early on.

And DB great job in the shootoff that was pretty darn cool to watch all of you guys did a great job. Congratulations DB you made the girl cry in the shootoff.......LOL

Thanks Dean,and Chad you one fine shoot.

oh yeah I almost forgot Dan I should have listened to you and put my Redneck shooter shirt back on cause it must of been the luck in the great shooting the day before.LOL

Default Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Devine Shot View Post
    yea that was one fine shoot and congrats to Chase he was on fire early on that day and lucky for everyone else he started cooling off right before the shootdown. Chase it was a pleasure shooting with you and and watching a shooting clinic early on.

And DB great job in the shootoff that was pretty darn cool to watch all of you guys did a great job. Congratulations DB you made the girl cry in the shootoff.......LOL

Thanks Dean,and Chad you one fine shoot.
    Julie shot good in the shoot off. She just didnt catch a 12 ring. All tens aint bad. I was lucky to catch the one. You know us guys cant be getting beat by the girls.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Mike don't tell Julie but she is just shooting great. She is so consistant. She has just been posting one good score after another. I have really been impressed with her shooting and dedication this year. Comming from a coach(Not an archery coach) it just thrills me to see people put in the time and be excited about doing to reach to be their best.
    Goldtip Arrows,T.R.U. Ball Releases
    ,Bohning vanes

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Julie shot good in the shoot off. She just didnt catch a 12 ring. All tens aint bad. I was lucky to catch the one. You know us guys cant be getting beat by the girls.
    DB

I don't know DB she beats alot guys. I think you guys just got lucky! LOL!

Default Bow Cat

Quote Originally Posted by bow cat 349 View Post
    I don't know DB she beats alot guys. I think you guys just got lucky! LOL!
    She shoots like a girl and even uses a Pink Bow She has won all the big money this year. Honestly thought she would be the one to beat from them her stakes. I see she won the simms.
    DB

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    She shoots like a girl and even uses a Pink Bow She has won all the big money this year. Honestly thought she would be the one to beat from them her stakes. I see she won the simms.
    DB
    Never seen a pins shooter man or woman that aims as good as she does and know's where to aim for odd yardage's to make arrow's fall or rise to where she want's them to hit. It's amazing to watch and i have seen it alot this year she is my shootin buddy and she kick's my a** alot.

Yea she beats alot of guys but I took her out both days this weekend.....

I got to say it when I can cause not to many days anymore I can say it...

And DB carry that good shooting on into Paris buddy and lets see you in the shootdown.....

Prediction David Lay, DB, and Bowcat are all in the shootdown........Man would that be one loud chearing section at Paris.......

Ohh no pressure guys.....

WOW! You guys sure know how to make a gal feel special. I absolutely would not be here today without the help of all of you guys. I learned from each of you a little something. It's taken a village to raise this archer, and all of you have had a little part in it somewhere. I absolutely feel I have lots of room for improvement, and I am always working on that. So don't be surprised when I call any of you out of the blue to ask you some oddball question that has come to mind.

I have said this many times, I am totally addicted to the sport of archery, but I am just as addicted to being around my archery buddies. You guys are the best people in the world, and I wouldn't trade you for anything.
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose