You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: R100 rules

Hybrid View

Default R100 rules

New to 3d. How many fixed pins in the hunter class and is there a max. speed? Thanks.

Default R100 rules

I dont belive there is a pin or speed restrictions at the R100, but alot of shoots follow ibo rules........ibo.net

Default rules

4 pins for hunter class

280 ft per second and or 5 grain per max poundage. 70 lbs = 350 grain.
    "Just passin' thru @ 300+ FPS"

Not quite sure what to do with these 2 opposing responses. I emailed R100 and have yet to get a response. Would like to be able to verify.

Default rules

we do not have opposing statements.....he just told you the ibo rules...and you most likely will not here back from rinehart unless you said you wanted to buy an a**load of targets, their cust. service is horrible....hope that clears things up a bit

Tom

Thanks. I understand now, one reply was to R100, the other to IBO rules which R100 doesn't use. Thats what I needed.

There are no documented rules for hunter class in terms of arrow speed, pin count or anyhing else. It's just simply hunter (fixed pins) and open (anything goes) classes for adults. Any binos but no range finders.

It's a fun shoot with pople of a lot of ages and abilities. They do not inspect equipment at all and you do your own scoring. It's self-policing basically.

Prizes are handed out raffle style and have nothing to do with finishing order.

If you get 1000 points or more over 2 days you get an R-100 pin. Hunter class shooters are spotted 50 points as a 'handicap'. Adults shoot from 1 stake, kids from a second stake about 1/3 to 1/2 the distace to the target from the adult stake depending on the target distance and size.

Hope that helps.

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

Default R100 rules

I will edit this tonight with the rules I think are fair. I need help from people that are in the tournament with what rules will be best.

How many different stakes are there? Is there a challenge stake, hunters, womens, kids, etc...? Just trying to figure out how far I will need to make sure my bow is sighted in for

oushot1to

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki00 View Post
    How many different stakes are there? Is there a challenge stake, hunters, womens, kids, etc...? Just trying to figure out how far I will need to make sure my bow is sighted in for
    There is only 2 stakes Adults shoot from anywhere between 15 to 40 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki00 View Post
    One stake for adults, one steak for kids. Hunter class equipment will get you 50 bonus points per 50 target side.
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

Default R100 rules

Rules still look really good. Im just hoping we get adequate time to test out having the cabinets as far apart as we had in mind.