You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thumbs up My setup is complete now with Paradigm Archery S.O.S

I received my paradigm Archery S.O.S (Specific Orbit Stabilizer) This morning. I sat at my table for about 15-20 minutes just staring at the detailed workmanship and Quality and how everything fit together to near perfection. You can tell they took the time and effort and thought to put this great Stabilizer together.

Close up of the Quick detach and detach knob,

My setup is complete now with Paradigm Archery S.O.S - General Archery Forum

I have the Stab offset to the left and the Weights on the left side also to compensate for the Quiver that i always keep on.

Looks great

Default Looks cool but??

how does it shoot. I see you have the fob's on your arrows? How do they shoot and how many have you broke. Have to shoot different target everytime you shoot. how and what are those things inside of stabilizer made of? Thanks for photo's and check you later, looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by wyoming4x4 View Post
    how does it shoot. I see you have the fob's on your arrows? How do they shoot and how many have you broke. Have to shoot different target every time you shoot. how and what are those things inside of stabilizer made of? Thanks for photo's and check you later, looks cool.
    Sorry. I was in a hurry and had to run out the door. The S.O.S is great!. Its lighter than the Doinker power a bomb i was using. But with the Doinker, i wasn't able to distribute the weight the way i wanted. All the wait on the A bomb was on the end. I truly believe that this Paradigm S.O.S is the "Transformer" of the stabilization World. You can either Mount it fixed or use the quick detach that comes with it. You can place it on straight or offset like i have it to compensate for the weight of the Quiver on the opposite side. After a few shots and getting accustomed to the lighter weight but properly distribute weight. I was banging out the X that way we all should be doing!. The stab comes with 6 half moon weights that you can position to your liking and to help out with balancing. I also have the option to add more weight in the front if i wanted too. One of the great things about this Stab is instead of putting this stab in the classifieds to buy a longer Stab. All i need to do is buy "Xtubes" and extend the length out to even 30 inches for you target shooters. The stab comes in your choice of 3 different film dipped color options covered in the V- Lux soft touch finish. If your tired of buying stab after stab cuzz you want to change weights or change the length then this is the stab for you!.
    Check out www.paradigmarchery.com for more info.

I love Starrflight fobs!. Ever since i switched to them, i have never regretted it. They were created for Hunting and they are fantastic!. I shoot the standard fob with Victory Arrow shafts and 100 grain G5 Montecs. Great Combo. For you axis arrow shooter. Starrflight offers axis fobs for those Shafts. check out www.starrflight.com and click on "order Fobs" Pass over the highlight areas and it will drop down to show which Arrows will work for the standard fob or the Axis fobs. The fob is made to pop off during Pass through on animals which will cause less friction in the pass through of the arrow shaft. The fob pops off and drops on the ground to help you mark the spot of the pass through. We recommend that you use bright arrow wraps on the arrow shafts for quick and easier arrow shaft recovery. I have never lost a arrow shaft or Fob in the high brush, sage, grease woods that i normally hunt in. I have never had a fob pop off during spot and stalk. If i was to break a fob, All i need to do is pop it off and pull one out of my pocket and pop on the new one and my arrow is good to go. No need to mess with glues, fletching or fletching jigs. Last hunting season i used one tube of fobs for hunting and practice and only broke two during practice. I do not recommend "grouping" your shots as you will or might cause more "Fob-n-hoods" and glance offs!.lol. and break fobs or shafts due to the accuracy. I shoot one arrow for one spot. The fobs will last a long time as long as you don't group the. In recent years, Fobs have made it on the tourney scene and ranking very well. Paul Morris has a next generation fob in the works for the tourney shooters. I'm hoping that will be soon. The fob is great for windy situations and for guiding those heavier broad heads.
    Last edited by Northwest75; 04-03-2009 at 09:57 PM.

ttt for the night.

Simon,

Thanks for all the kind words, and great job in the contest.

Joe
    S.O.S. Stabilizer...C.T.A. String Arrester...NOW WHAT ! ...PARADIGM PRIDE STAFF...Fear the PRIDE !
    Get your bow...PARA-lyzed !

Quote Originally Posted by ParadigmArchery View Post
    Simon,

Thanks for all the kind words, and great job in the contest.

Joe
    Thanks Joe. I'm rady for Thunder Chickens!