You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Anyone own a DXT?

What do you like/dislike about it?
    I think i'm going to buy 1 tomorrow.
    My 1st bow in 16+ years.
    27.5" 58lbs

I do not own one because I am very comfortable with my SB XT. But I have talked to others and they absolutely love them. I think you will be very happy with it. CONGRATS and dont forget about MAN LAW

"HONDA"

Wis. Bowhunters life memb badluckmike's Avatar

I have a SBXT and a DXT. The SBXT draws a liitle easier, but it's not as fast. They are both super bows. I like the short ATA and less weight of the DXT. I plan on hunting with the DXT this year. It shoots great! But that's JMO.

I'm generally obsessive about a new huntin' rig every season but honestly..... I'm gonna hunti with the DXT again this season. It's become my alltime favorite hunting rig. It's the perfect blend of short, light, fast, smooth and super quiet. That makes it the perfect rig for my whitetail and turkey huntin'. I've got mine wearing a Spot-Hogg Hunter Hogg-It .019" sight, a QAD Ultra-rest HD, a Mathews T3 quiver and a Simms S-coil stabilizer and I wouldn't change a thing. You will love this bow! Good luck and good huntin'