You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    ASA Director at Large

Default Paris City Shoot 2010

I would like to thank all the shooters that shot the city shoot. We had 304 shooters for the 2 days.
    We are planning on having 2 courses next year so we can even the field for all the shooters. It was a little tough for some of the women and pin shooters but we will do better next year. If you have any suggestions I would be more then happy to hear them you can message me and I will see what we can do to make the shoot even better next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbotxs View Post
    I would like to thank all the shooters that shot the city shoot. We had 304 shooters for the 2 days.
    We are planning on having 2 courses next year so we can even the field for all the shooters. It was a little tough for some of the women and pin shooters but we will do better next year. If you have any suggestions I would be more then happy to hear them you can message me and I will see what we can do to make the shoot even better next year.
    It was perfect.. wouldnt change a thing.

Thank you all for putting on such a great shoot. I know how much hard work goes into that and I appreciate you all very much.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by jimbotxs View Post
    You guys always do it right. I look for bigger and better ever year. Loved those asphalt paths to the shoot sight area. AWesome place to have a shoot.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

I agree, but could you maybe put in a request for a little less wind??????? Great place and great people! Thanks for the opportunity.