You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Enjoyed watching this guy shoot at Paris

Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default Wow

I have seen a few videos of folks doing this, always amazes me!
    2008 Elite XXL 29 3/4" 70lbs- G1 Camo
    2008.5 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 60lbs- Ninja
    2009 Elite XLR 29 3/4" 65lbs- Metallic Red
    2009 Elite GT500 w/ Cuda Cams 25" 47lbs- Pink Ninja

Yes'sir, that's one of my new buddies from the Limited class, Chris Breeden. One of the nicest guys you could hope to meet. Heck of a shot too.

Sweet that is great to see and one of the great things about Archery it is truly a sport just about anyone can participate in, and actually shoot well......

That is just awesome! Love to see poeple overcoming hurdles that most people would let get them down.
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

That is alsome and he can shoot.Very inpressed by that
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club SandSquid's Avatar

I found that once I built up my neck muscles to handle 40# draw weight, I actually shot BETTER than two handed.
    SandSquid

Gone camping in the mountains of Afghanistan.
    Will return sometime in early/mid 2012.

WOW!! That is Awesome.

Wow, that's cool!

Is that you in the vid Sandsquid?
    PSE Stinger, Mongoose arrow quiver, Top gun 3 pin sight, Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, Cobra 8 oz stabilizer, X weave 200 arrows, Tru-ball "stinger" release

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club SandSquid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PblankC View Post
    Wow, that's cool!

Is that you in the vid Sandsquid?
    No, this is me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9iudhiFHS0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfB15bZJXsM
    SandSquid

Gone camping in the mountains of Afghanistan.
    Will return sometime in early/mid 2012.

Default Paris

Hello everyone,
    That is me My name is Chris Breeden, Hey Jimmy whats up? I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words You will never know how much I appreciate that. Those words can be a real pick me up at a shoot on a bad day just as good as a 12 or even an accidental 14! haha I shoot the limited class the greatest group of guys you will ever shoot with! We have a ball out there.
    I have been shooting this way and 3d for almost 4 yrs now. I got into 3d after I started using a mouth tab, I had only been a bowhunter before. Once the 3d bug bit me it was over. I have done alot of sports but this is my favorite by far.
    I started out with 45lbs got some help from a place called pcba and a good friend Tim Farmer the host of Kentucky afield. Within 2 weeks I could shoot 6olbs. Then I shot a darton Maverick on 72lbs for awhile because I wanted all the speed I could get. I bought a brand mathews switchback in 05 shot it on 70lbs but it drew so easy. Then I switched to hoyt in 07 the bow in the video is a vectrix xl on 64 lbs. I hunt with a katera xl on 65 lbs. I realized after awhile that the lighter pounds would do what I needed. I just got a vantage pro with spiral x cams that maxs out on 63lbs cant wait to get it set up.

Default Welcome to 3dshoots.com

Quote Originally Posted by arrowspitter View Post
    Hello everyone,
    That is me My name is Chris Breeden, Hey Jimmy whats up? I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind words You will never know how much I appreciate that. Those words can be a real pick me up at a shoot on a bad day just as good as a 12 or even an accidental 14! haha I shoot the limited class the greatest group of guys you will ever shoot with! We have a ball out there.
    I have been shooting this way and 3d for almost 4 yrs now. I got into 3d after I started using a mouth tab, I had only been a bowhunter before. Once the 3d bug bit me it was over. I have done alot of sports but this is my favorite by far.
    I started out with 45lbs got some help from a place called pcba and a good friend Tim Farmer the host of Kentucky afield. Within 2 weeks I could shoot 6olbs. Then I shot a darton Maverick on 72lbs for awhile because I wanted all the speed I could get. I bought a brand mathews switchback in 05 shot it on 70lbs but it drew so easy. Then I switched to hoyt in 07 the bow in the video is a vectrix xl on 64 lbs. I hunt with a katera xl on 65 lbs. I realized after awhile that the lighter pounds would do what I needed. I just got a vantage pro with spiral x cams that maxs out on 63lbs cant wait to get it set up.

There three guys I all know shoot like this. All shoot pretty good. Your diffiantly an inspiration to what anyone can do if they set there mind to it.
    I lifted with a friend who had polio in his legs and he still bench pressed 600lbs. for many years around around the US. If theres a way there a will. Glad you found us here. Lots of good folks here that love archery.
    DB

Here a picture of the guy we shoot aginst in Neosho, Missouri. He good as you can see from the 50yrd target he scoring here. He won quite a few indoor shoots and field.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neosho 3.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	15535 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Neosho.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	15536 - t3h 3d shoots   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jame 2.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	48.6 KB 
ID:	15537 - t3h 3d shoots  
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 04-10-2009 at 04:52 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Hello everyone,

Hey Chris, welcome aboard brother!

"arrowspitter".....perfect!

You gonna hit Augusta? I should get there late Wed night.

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    Hey Chris, welcome aboard brother!

"arrowspitter".....perfect!

You gonna hit Augusta? I should get there late Wed night.
    Where are you staying Jimmy??
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by mathewsgirl13 View Post
    Where are you staying Jimmy??

Where ever Geno stops. I honestly have no idea yet. I hope he let's Brownie book it though.

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
    Where ever Geno stops. I honestly have no idea yet. I hope he let's Brownie book it though.
    lol!!!

We are at the Microtel just in case you guys want to stay at the same place as us...
    Staff Shooter: On Target Archery--Vortex Optics--Sure-Loc--T.R.U. Ball--Gold Tip-- Bernie's Control Freak Stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by mathewsgirl13 View Post
    lol!!!

We are at the Microtel just in case you guys want to stay at the same place as us...

Sounds tiny . I'll find out, let y'all know.

what up chris! lookin good man.

hey, who took the username bucknasty? it wasn't me, and that's me.

Default Augusta

Heck yea Im gonna be there. Glad to see you are going to make it. I think we are going to stay at the micromotel to. You like the username i have that on a few other messageboards thought that fit prettygood. Thanks DB for the welcome seems like an awesome site. Hey John Buck nasty, The orignal BUCKNASTY whats up with that. Seriously though this guy makes the best string and cable systems I vave seen. yu should check them out. He is an alright guy to, the best customer service out there.

Heck yea Im gonna be there. Glad to see you are going to make it. I think we are going to stay at the micromotel to. You like the username i have that on a few other messageboards thought that fit prettygood. Thanks DB for the welcome seems like an awesome site. Hey John Buck nasty, The orignal BUCKNASTY whats up with that. Seriously though this guy makes the best string and cable systems I vave seen. yu should check them out. He is an alright guy to, the best customer service out there.
    Hey Chris you got that vantage set up yet
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing