You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dang Julie Devine is winning all the money!

$6500.00 this year is some pretty serious cash. (Womens Open ASA) Your putting the hurt on Alpine! You sure look good holding the more money checks though

Very proud of you girl.

You might have to hit the IBO shoots!
    DB

Is this your game face? She such a good person as well. Always congradulating everyone. Great true champion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 04-07-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Man she is putting in alot of hard work and plenty of time to come away with those titles. She is pretty serious about that shooter of the year and she wanted that TX Buckle pretty bad. I am so proud of her she somehow does not buckle under pressure unlike her hubby........LOL

About Alpine they make a great bow and most of all great customer service. That really means a lot to us.

I want say who but noticed some guys getting in on the pink power and come out pretty darn good all weekend.........

Hmmmmmmm....... Just might be something with the pink....

Thanks Dan

I love that pic! I'm proud to say that is my friend. She is soo dedicated, always helpful and doesnt get mad when i beat her (once).. I'm proud of you Julie 2!

correction: She competes in Womens Hunter. Next year will be Open.. after that, I will be proud to hold her umbrella in pro!
    Last edited by J.A.G.; 04-07-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

I'm just glad she ain't in Men's hunter....................I would have gotten it handed to me by the Pink Power.............

Congrats Julie, that's some awesome shooting and those checks from Alpine sure do help with travel expenses, entry fees, and then some.
    Archery Outpost
    Tulsa, OK
    Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Elite & Mission Bows

Thumbs up

great job! Alpine shooters rule!

Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

You guys crack me up! I'm still kind of pinching myself to see if this is real or a dream. I set a goal to chase SOY this year, but I never dreamed that it would be like this and it's still early in the season. WOW! Having my dad there this weekend was just awesome. He's so proud it's hilarious, but because he lives in far south Texas, he has never seen me shoot. So he got to watch me shoot and win one and that was a memory that I'll cherish forever.

Oh and Dan, that's my "well, crap! I just shot another 5 face! Dadgummit!". Not my favorite picture of myself, but I took one look at it and thought, well that's just classic Julie Devine right there!

Jaggy: I got to hold your umbrella first and it was a pleasure! You rocked that city shoot and the TX/OK shootdown! I'm proud of you girl!
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

J2....have you ever asked Mike T. if contingencies count towards this rule???

In addition, anyone who receives sponsor support that exceeds $2,000.00 per year in products, equipment, services, or cash is required to shoot in semipro or pro.
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

lol... DIVA
    good shooting.

Yeap Contingencies do not count it is direct payment for shooting for them is what makes you a professional.

Awesome, congrats J2.
    Proud Member of the FBSA

3D for CP - www.archeryata.com/3dcp.html

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
    J2....have you ever asked Mike T. if contingencies count towards this rule???
    Yep. I called Mike T. as soon as the $2500 contingency program was announced. He said that contingencies don't count, only money or product that is given to the shooter as direct compensation for being on staff. The contingency programs are open to all shooters that shoot that product regardless of staff positions.
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

Default I know that face

Quote Originally Posted by 1DevineShooter View Post
    You guys crack me up! I'm still kind of pinching myself to see if this is real or a dream. I set a goal to chase SOY this year, but I never dreamed that it would be like this and it's still early in the season. WOW! Having my dad there this weekend was just awesome. He's so proud it's hilarious, but because he lives in far south Texas, he has never seen me shoot. So he got to watch me shoot and win one and that was a memory that I'll cherish forever.

Oh and Dan, that's my "well, crap! I just shot another 5 face! Dadgummit!". Not my favorite picture of myself, but I took one look at it and thought, well that's just classic Julie Devine right there!

Jaggy: I got to hold your umbrella first and it was a pleasure! You rocked that city shoot and the TX/OK shootdown! I'm proud of you girl!
    I made three of them faces in the shoot at Paris along with a few bad words in my mind.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

She deserves it with all the hard work she puts in it. Keep it up girl and make OK and your buds proud.
    Congrats again,
    Jame

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I made three of them faces in the shoot at Paris along with a few bad words in my mind.
    DB

That was me too Dan three of those faces in the first round.........

To many more of then in the second round going after 14's.......

Julie is just a pro what can I say

Mike sure was carrieing that pink bow alot I think he turned fruity on us
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Yep. I called Mike T. as soon as the $2500 contingency program was announced. He said that contingencies don't count, only money or product that is given to the shooter as direct compensation for being on staff. The contingency programs are open to all shooters that shoot that product regardless of staff positions.
    That is great to hear...I was hoping that you would not be punished for contingencies...

When are you going to start wearing the Blue & yellow shooting shirt???
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
    That is great to hear...I was hoping that you would not be punished for contingencies...

When are you going to start wearing the Blue & yellow shooting shirt???
    Yeah that was my thought and why I called Mike.

I am waiting on them to get one in that is big enough to fit me. Hopefully this week they will get in the order with the giant sizes in it.

Quote Originally Posted by hstubblefield View Post
    Julie is just a pro what can I say

Mike sure was carrieing that pink bow alot I think he turned fruity on us
    What can I say - he makes a good caddy!

What can I say - he makes a good caddy!
    Mike I cant belive you
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing