You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57
  1. #1
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Dang Julie Devine is winning all the money!

    $6500.00 this year is some pretty serious cash. (Womens Open ASA) Your putting the hurt on Alpine! You sure look good holding the more money checks though

    Very proud of you girl.

    You might have to hit the IBO shoots!
    DB

    Is this your game face? She such a good person as well. Always congradulating everyone. Great true champion.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 04-07-2009 at 04:29 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Man she is putting in alot of hard work and plenty of time to come away with those titles. She is pretty serious about that shooter of the year and she wanted that TX Buckle pretty bad. I am so proud of her she somehow does not buckle under pressure unlike her hubby........LOL

    About Alpine they make a great bow and most of all great customer service. That really means a lot to us.

    I want say who but noticed some guys getting in on the pink power and come out pretty darn good all weekend.........

    Hmmmmmmm....... Just might be something with the pink....

    Thanks Dan

  3. #3
    Senior Member J.A.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,378

    Default

    I love that pic! I'm proud to say that is my friend. She is soo dedicated, always helpful and doesnt get mad when i beat her (once).. I'm proud of you Julie 2!



    correction: She competes in Womens Hunter. Next year will be Open.. after that, I will be proud to hold her umbrella in pro!
    Last edited by J.A.G.; 04-07-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

  4. #4
    Junior Member hutchies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Durant, OK
    Posts
    402

    Default

    I'm just glad she ain't in Men's hunter....................I would have gotten it handed to me by the Pink Power.............

  5. #5
    14 Ring for Me! dicksenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Glenpool, OK
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Congrats Julie, that's some awesome shooting and those checks from Alpine sure do help with travel expenses, entry fees, and then some.
    Archery Outpost
    Tulsa, OK
    Mathews, Hoyt, PSE, Elite & Mission Bows

  6. #6
    Buckeyes #1 <---- Slippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lithopolis Ohio
    Posts
    1,822

    Thumbs up

    great job! Alpine shooters rule!

    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bristow, OK
    Posts
    262

    Default

    You guys crack me up! I'm still kind of pinching myself to see if this is real or a dream. I set a goal to chase SOY this year, but I never dreamed that it would be like this and it's still early in the season. WOW! Having my dad there this weekend was just awesome. He's so proud it's hilarious, but because he lives in far south Texas, he has never seen me shoot. So he got to watch me shoot and win one and that was a memory that I'll cherish forever.

    Oh and Dan, that's my "well, crap! I just shot another 5 face! Dadgummit!". Not my favorite picture of myself, but I took one look at it and thought, well that's just classic Julie Devine right there!

    Jaggy: I got to hold your umbrella first and it was a pleasure! You rocked that city shoot and the TX/OK shootdown! I'm proud of you girl!
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

  8. #8

    Default

    J2....have you ever asked Mike T. if contingencies count towards this rule???


    In addition, anyone who receives sponsor support that exceeds $2,000.00 per year in products, equipment, services, or cash is required to shoot in semipro or pro.
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

  9. #9
    Senior Member Archerdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    896

    Default

    lol... DIVA
    good shooting.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Yeap Contingencies do not count it is direct payment for shooting for them is what makes you a professional.

  11. #11
    I do not follow! Paul S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    N.W. Ohio
    Posts
    552

    Default

    Awesome, congrats J2.
    Proud Member of the FBSA

    3D for CP - www.archeryata.com/3dcp.html

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bristow, OK
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
    J2....have you ever asked Mike T. if contingencies count towards this rule???
    Yep. I called Mike T. as soon as the $2500 contingency program was announced. He said that contingencies don't count, only money or product that is given to the shooter as direct compensation for being on staff. The contingency programs are open to all shooters that shoot that product regardless of staff positions.
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

  13. #13
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default I know that face

    Quote Originally Posted by 1DevineShooter View Post
    You guys crack me up! I'm still kind of pinching myself to see if this is real or a dream. I set a goal to chase SOY this year, but I never dreamed that it would be like this and it's still early in the season. WOW! Having my dad there this weekend was just awesome. He's so proud it's hilarious, but because he lives in far south Texas, he has never seen me shoot. So he got to watch me shoot and win one and that was a memory that I'll cherish forever.

    Oh and Dan, that's my "well, crap! I just shot another 5 face! Dadgummit!". Not my favorite picture of myself, but I took one look at it and thought, well that's just classic Julie Devine right there!

    Jaggy: I got to hold your umbrella first and it was a pleasure! You rocked that city shoot and the TX/OK shootdown! I'm proud of you girl!
    I made three of them faces in the shoot at Paris along with a few bad words in my mind.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    467

    Default

    She deserves it with all the hard work she puts in it. Keep it up girl and make OK and your buds proud.
    Congrats again,
    Jame

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I made three of them faces in the shoot at Paris along with a few bad words in my mind.
    DB

    That was me too Dan three of those faces in the first round.........

    To many more of then in the second round going after 14's.......

  16. #16
    Senior Member hstubblefield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Julie is just a pro what can I say

    Mike sure was carrieing that pink bow alot I think he turned fruity on us
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1DevineShooter View Post
    Yep. I called Mike T. as soon as the $2500 contingency program was announced. He said that contingencies don't count, only money or product that is given to the shooter as direct compensation for being on staff. The contingency programs are open to all shooters that shoot that product regardless of staff positions.
    That is great to hear...I was hoping that you would not be punished for contingencies...

    When are you going to start wearing the Blue & yellow shooting shirt???
    On Target Archery Shooting Staff - Control Freak Stabilizers Pro Staff - Vortex Optics Pro Staff
    LP Archery Shooting Staff - Sure-Loc Shooting Staff - Mathews Co-Op Shooting Staff

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bristow, OK
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeluxeRaider View Post
    That is great to hear...I was hoping that you would not be punished for contingencies...

    When are you going to start wearing the Blue & yellow shooting shirt???
    Yeah that was my thought and why I called Mike.

    I am waiting on them to get one in that is big enough to fit me. Hopefully this week they will get in the order with the giant sizes in it.
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bristow, OK
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hstubblefield View Post
    Julie is just a pro what can I say

    Mike sure was carrieing that pink bow alot I think he turned fruity on us
    What can I say - he makes a good caddy!
    Alpine Archery - factory staff shooter ** Coyote Bluff Archery - staff shooter ** Victory Arrows - advisory staff ** Bohning - staff shooter
    Equipment: Alpine Sienna (yep it's PINK!), Victory X-RingerHV 350, Bohning Blazer X2's, Trophy Taker, Scott's Little Bitty Goose

  20. #20
    Senior Member hstubblefield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1DevineShooter View Post
    What can I say - he makes a good caddy!
    Mike I cant belive you
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 11:42 AM
  2. Congrats to Jame Jamison and Jule Devine......
    By hutchies in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 06:32 PM
  3. Julie Devine Wins Florida!!!!!!
    By okarcher in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 08:34 PM
  4. Excuse for not winning thread
    By Daniel Boone in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 11:08 PM
  5. $1,500 in prize money
    By GSAmember in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 02:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •