You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default destroyer anyone?

other than dealers does anyone else have a destroyer yet?

I shot one today and wrote up a pretty lengthy review on AT.. It's a zoomer!!!

i set one up yesterday that was purchased eleswhere. and i received one thursday and dont know why i let one of my best customers talk me out of it ,because i was told it would be a while before i saw another one . but hes around all the time so others can at least see the bow . both set up real easy . paper tuned in less than 5 shots . the guy that bought it is both a mathews and bowtech owner and says the destroyer is the best bow hes ever shot .

Don't own one yet but after shooting some bare shafts out of a Destroyer today I'm sure this is the one and now have one on order. I personally would recomend shooting this bow and then waiting a couple weeks and then shoot it again. Then wait a couple more weeks before making up your mind. Hopefully that will keep the demand down enough so that mine will show a bit quicker

bought the 350 three weeks ago- have approx. 300 arrows through the bow- you have to shoot this bow to believe how truly sweet it is-some people say its the shooter,not the bow, but every once in a blue moon a bow comes along and blows that theory out of the water- in my opinion, no other compound bow compares-good luck with yours and shoot straight and safe-peter

Yes, I have a Destroyer 340. The draw is pretty smooth, it is light weight and fast. The only negative I have with it is that after I shot it, there is more vibration in my hand than with my Bowtech General. I may just be super sensitive about it, but I notice a vibration. It does not effect the shot or follow thru, but still.... It may be because I have not shot the Destroyer with a glove on....I will do that tomorrow

Got a Destroyer 340 on order shood be here in 2 weeks. I've shot the 350 and 340 both are really AWESOME!! Can't ask for a better shooting bow.. No hand shock and very fast and forgiving.
    Bowtech Pro Staff
    Vaportrail Pro Staff
    Tru ball Pro staff

Default Destroyer 350

Yep. Got mine the other week. It is a Destroyer 350 in Blackops.. Had to order it, and it took about a month. Love the bow

im a dealer but i just set one up for myself today . all black 72 lbs 29 in 348grain arrow with everything on it it shot 344 .holds like a rock and for being 72 lbs real smooth draw at least in my mind .

Have had a D340 for about 3 weeks now, and love it. Best bow I have ever shot, smooth and fast.