You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Xtreme Archer

Wink This ain,t the place

I know this ain,t the place but it kinda is......my wife and I are getting divorced and i,m looking for a woman who loves to shoot and hunt.That is the reason why i,m getting divorced is because we are not compatible with each other. I know its to late to realize that now but I can,t help it. So if there is any single ladys out there , maybe we can talk....I know I don,t have to get on the computer to find someone, but it connects you with a lot of people. Another thing, you must shoot a Mathews............Haha , just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by signman68 View Post
    I know this ain,t the place but it kinda is......my wife and I are getting divorced and i,m looking for a woman who loves to shoot and hunt.That is the reason why i,m getting divorced is because we are not compatible with each other. I know its to late to realize that now but I can,t help it. So if there is any single ladys out there , maybe we can talk....I know I don,t have to get on the computer to find someone, but it connects you with a lot of people. Another thing, you must shoot a Mathews............Haha , just kidding
    You were right, it's not the place.
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

there areweb sights just for dating purposes. AFTER you are divorced.
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club SandSquid's Avatar

looking for a woman who loves to shoot and hunt.
    Luckily(?) for me my wife loves shooting more than I do.

These days there are more and more single females hanging out at the indoor and 3D ranges than I have seen in years... and they really enjoy out-shooting the guys.
    SandSquid

Gone camping in the mountains of Afghanistan.
    Will return sometime in early/mid 2012.

arrow splitting expert Robinhooder3's Avatar

you could always try the classifieds. There are people looking for husbands all the time lol.
    Hoyt 05 pro elite xt 3000 limbs cam and a half.
    prostaff member of Moythewstech the inovater of the revolutionary singlebinary and a half cam system and the shoothroughultrathincenterpivot riser.

Single male looking for single female that loves bow hunting and shooting. Must have car and valid drivers license. Please send personal discription and picture of bow.
    Bowtech Sniper 55lb 29" draw
    Easton ST Excell 400 with blazers, 100 grain field point
    True ball fire ball release, Octane 7" stabilizer, hostage capture rest, Spot Hogg Hunter sight

Post You think it's time to trade !

You cry about your spouse and then ask for something that to you might seem better .Maybe she should read this !

...... the reason why i,m getting divorced is because we are not compatible with each other. .....
    I heard ya there brother.

Sorry to hear you are getting a divorce, just don't make the same mistake by remarrying. Just date hot chicks, if they like shoot, then thats a bonus.

p.s. Find rich girls to date so you can buy more archery gear.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

..I know I don,t have to get on the computer to find someone, but it connects you with a lot of people. Another thing, you must shoot a Mathews............Haha , just kidding
    If you're looking for Love on this site, what you find might be named Matthew

OMG. is this a joke?
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Xtreme Archer

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You cry about your spouse and then ask for something that to you might seem better .Maybe she should read this !

Carpshooter , dookieshooter ,whatever they call you..I,ll probably get kicked off here after this but I don,t care, I have a life outside this computer. I,m not crying... maybe you are just mad cuz u want to b single and u don,t have the balls to do it because ur woman OWNS YOU! By the way , what the hell is " carpshooter"? If you ever want to shoot against me I,ll be much abliged , Then we can talk about what carp****ter means .

????????
    Redhead Kronik 60-70# 26" Draw
    Octane Hostage Pro Rest
    Tru-Glo Tru-Site X-Treme
    Limbsaver 4.55 S-Coil Stabilizer
    T.R.U. Ball Chappy Boss

Default how about

you could join a network for hunters =)

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club SandSquid's Avatar

If you can support her archery habit, I'll let you take Mrs.Squid off my hands. You don't want to know what she's cost me in bows, sights, arrows, strings, league, Local, State, and National competitions and all the associated travel!!! She doesn't smoke, or swear, only drinks a few glasses of wine per week, but shoots every day.... make me an offer.
    SandSquid

Gone camping in the mountains of Afghanistan.
    Will return sometime in early/mid 2012.

Carpshooter , dookieshooter ,whatever they call you..I,ll probably get kicked off here after this but I don,t care, I have a life outside this computer. I,m not crying... maybe you are just mad cuz u want to b single and u don,t have the balls to do it because ur woman OWNS YOU! By the way , what the hell is " carpshooter"? If you ever want to shoot against me I,ll be much abliged , Then we can talk about what carp****ter means .

A carp is a fish... ya' idgit.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carp
    Last edited by JAVI; 06-23-2009 at 01:17 PM.
    Mike "Javi" Cooper

Thumbs up Ain't this a fun place to be !

There's only two ways to find out what an unknown person thinks ,either do business that requiries money or get'em mad by writing something that's not what he or she wants to read or hear !

I must of hit a nerve,now one can guess what type of mind that another must be

I want to all those ,who choose to shoot with or against me ,all of those who have survived were wearing 5 bucket boots or waders as I do shoot the pesty critters of the aquatic kind and my stories aren't all that bad neither !