You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Im a hen calling dude.

Seems hens are loving my calling this year. Called three different hens yesturday. Shotgunner moved in on my roosted turkeys. I was in a blind 30 yrds away not to sppok them walking in. Well he sppoked them by getting to close and fired two shots, most likely on the run from where I found his shell caseing No one else was allowed permition to hunt there.

Thats turkey hunting
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

That sucks to hear that. That happened to me during bow season. I could hear hunters coming my way and i didn't feel like getting a arrow stuck in me on Accident. So started yelling toward them that i had this area. they said some choice words and walked away from me. They sounded like a M-1 Tank ramming through the sage brush. They were forcing the Critters my way.
    Last edited by Northwest75; 04-12-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwest75 View Post
    That sucks to hear that. That happened to me during bow season. I could hear hunters coming my way and i didn't feel like getting a arrow stuck in me on Accident. So started yelling toward them that i had this area. they said some choice words and walked away from me. They sounded like a M-1 Tank ramming through the sage brush. They were forcing the Critters my way.
    last year we had a guy come in on us during turkey season I think he swalowed his mouth call
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing