You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Anyone have a hooter shooter?

how much does it cost to get your bow shot through a hooter shooter?

Other than knowing it has a 1200 dollar price tag I have never seen one in action. A little gimmicky for that much money for our club to go off and purchase one.

Default gimmicky by far

The hooter shooter may cost as much as a apex,but it does alot of testing that can't be done ordinarily by the shooter.
    The bare shaft tuning alone on each individual bow can eleviate what arrows are doing out of each individual bow.Just setting up for knock travel and tuning alone would be worth myself getting one.
    Knowing your bow is capable of drilling the same hole 12 times in a row in nickles lets me know something is absolutely right.
    I am interested for sure in what one would do for our shop,I am sure we would have a handful of diehards right off the bat using it.
    but how long to pay the thing off is what is in my head.

Default Hooter Shooter

While The Hooter Shooter Has It's Advantages Such As Nock Tuning Your Arrows And Testing A Bow, Which Is More Beneficail To The Arrow And Bow Manufacturers, It Will Never Duplicate The Human Eliment That Is Involed In Shooting A Bow. Practice Makes Perfect Is The Saying. You Will Know If An Arrow Is A Flyer Or Not If You Number It And If It Consistantly Hits Out Of A Group Then Do Your Own Nock Tuning And Turn The Nock A Quarter Of A Turn Or Less Until It Hits. If It Doesn't Hit, Throw It Out. The First Responce Or Excuse In Most Cases Is That The Equipement Is At Fualt And Most Of The Time, But Not All Of The Time, It Is The Shooter. And I'll Be The First To Admit That I've Done The Same Thing. Keep Your Money And Spend It On A Good Coach. I Will Guarantee That You Will Get More Out Of A Good Coach Than A Hooter Shooter, That Is Unless You Plan On Lugging It Around From Target To Target.

Default A good coach can help you shoot better????

Quote Originally Posted by WHITETAIL21
    While The Hooter Shooter Has It's Advantages Such As Nock Tuning Your Arrows And Testing A Bow, Which Is More Beneficail To The Arrow And Bow Manufacturers, It Will Never Duplicate The Human Eliment That Is Involed In Shooting A Bow. Practice Makes Perfect Is The Saying. You Will Know If An Arrow Is A Flyer Or Not If You Number It And If It Consistantly Hits Out Of A Group Then Do Your Own Nock Tuning And Turn The Nock A Quarter Of A Turn Or Less Until It Hits. If It Doesn't Hit, Throw It Out. The First Responce Or Excuse In Most Cases Is That The Equipement Is At Fualt And Most Of The Time, But Not All Of The Time, It Is The Shooter. And I'll Be The First To Admit That I've Done The Same Thing. Keep Your Money And Spend It On A Good Coach. I Will Guarantee That You Will Get More Out Of A Good Coach Than A Hooter Shooter, That Is Unless You Plan On Lugging It Around From Target To Target.
    I tend to rely on my shooting capabilities to always be relied apon my equipment more than 50%.
    It makes sense that if my arrows are tuned,nocks, and my bow is tuned,and timing is right on....I should shoot better,especially if I didn't just do all these things as such,right?.
    I also think that in most senerios afeild I can't quite figure out sometimes why that arrow went here or there.WHY?
    This clearly is a mental delema,and by using the hooter shooter on my arrows and bow I think it would clear up the fog on the equipment failures and make it alot easier to detect the reasons why sometimes the arrow ended up where it did,really.
    If archery lessons by professional archers had the ideals of what a hooter shooter does DO, there would not be a one to teach on the planet.
    It's a machine that does what it does,right?
    Now I don't mean to say that it is worth 1200-1500 worth of archery lessons by any means,I just do know that for testing bows and arrows to there fullest capability.
    By getting one,is the only way to find out.right?
    I think I am interested in using one,for reasons of this kind of accuracy.

Thumbs down

I built a shooter once ant sold it after using it only a couple of times.
    I never really saw much use in one plus it took up to much room.

Default We got it...

Now it's time for the coaching to begin....
    I might play this saturday,want to make the best out of it.
    Sure is a gosh darn ruutin tootinist informative video they sent us.
    hhuuhuuhhhuh,I thought these people originated in Oregon?not southern Alabama.