You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pictures from Cimarron Valley Archery in Oklahoma from this past weekend

Here are a few,
    it was great seeing everyone there
    so thankful we didn't get any rain

Pictures from Cimarron Valley Archery in Oklahoma from this past weekend - General Archery Forum
    Pictures from Cimarron Valley Archery in Oklahoma from this past weekend - General Archery Forum

Default Wow

Nice pictures for sure. Need to learn photoshop and trim me up some. I perfer behind the camera.

Great pictures as usually. You diffiantly are good at this stuff. I had a great time and was a real pleasure shooting that range. One of Oklahomas best ranges. I actually enjoyed shooting something else besides the Mckensies for change.
    DB

First time ever shooting a mosquito
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 04-27-2009 at 02:55 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Nice pictures for sure. Need to learn photoshop and trim me up some. I perfer behind the camera.

Great pictures as usually. You diffiantly are good at this stuff. I had a great time and was a real pleasure shooting that range. One of Oklahomas best ranges. I actually enjoyed shooting something else besides the Mckensies for change.
    DB

First time ever shooting a mosquito
    Thanks Dan,
    thanks for letting me take pics of you all shooting.. It was great to see you out & nice meeting Adam -

Byron took pictures saturday,
    he is the one who got me to taking more and more pictures

You can see all the pictures from this weekend at this link

http://myarcheryclub.com/cimarron_va...ing_april_2009

Default You guys need to fix that boat

Sure seems to lean to the right. I dont think Adam side was even in the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers