Pictures from Cimarron Valley Archery in Oklahoma from this past weekend
You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pictures from Cimarron Valley Archery in Oklahoma from this past weekend

Here are a few,
    it was great seeing everyone there
    so thankful we didn't get any rain

Pictures from Cimarron Valley Archery in Oklahoma from this past weekend - General Archery Forum
    Pictures from Cimarron Valley Archery in Oklahoma from this past weekend - General Archery Forum

Default Wow

Nice pictures for sure. Need to learn photoshop and trim me up some. I perfer behind the camera.

Great pictures as usually. You diffiantly are good at this stuff. I had a great time and was a real pleasure shooting that range. One of Oklahomas best ranges. I actually enjoyed shooting something else besides the Mckensies for change.
    DB

First time ever shooting a mosquito
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 04-27-2009 at 01:55 PM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Nice pictures for sure. Need to learn photoshop and trim me up some. I perfer behind the camera.

Great pictures as usually. You diffiantly are good at this stuff. I had a great time and was a real pleasure shooting that range. One of Oklahomas best ranges. I actually enjoyed shooting something else besides the Mckensies for change.
    DB

First time ever shooting a mosquito
    Thanks Dan,
    thanks for letting me take pics of you all shooting.. It was great to see you out & nice meeting Adam -

Byron took pictures saturday,
    he is the one who got me to taking more and more pictures

You can see all the pictures from this weekend at this link

http://myarcheryclub.com/cimarron_va...ing_april_2009

Default You guys need to fix that boat

Sure seems to lean to the right. I dont think Adam side was even in the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers