You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1598
  1. #561
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default


  2. #562
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Don't fret pet the carton's on the way!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #563
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Am I missing something ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Don't fret pet the carton's on the way!!!
    This has got to be a coded message !





  4. #564
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This has got to be a coded message !




    This ones the Queens English for sure !!!Dead Set
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #565
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    This is a top notch support thread , so it's just plain English here !

    Now you know !




  6. #566
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This is a top notch support thread , so it's just plain English here !

    Now you know !:

    Did you know that the Australian version of the English language is regarded as the most pure form of the orginal English language???? We have been locked away down here for the last 200 years and haven't had our dialect purverted by others,a recent study was taken and 97.98765% of Language Proff's all agreed!!!They also found out that 99.234562% of statistics were just made up!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #567
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Westy , up here in my small town at the local wayteringhole where yours trully goes for refreshments of an adult nature , we always start out with perfect english and only later on when the 300 + lb . bar flys begin to look good , does anyone even sound like using the queen's english !



    Only in America !


  8. #568
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , up here in my small town at the local wayteringhole where yours trully goes for refreshments of an adult nature , we always start out with perfect english and only later on when the 300 + lb . bar flys begin to look good , does anyone even sound like using the queen's english !



    Only in America !

    You sure know alot about drinkin for a guy that swears he never drinks.

    I'm just sayin.....

    and what are you doing on the computer this early??? shouldn't you be at work???? I see you.....

  9. #569
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    You sure know alot about drinkin for a guy that swears he never drinks.

    I'm just sayin.....

    and what are you doing on the computer this early??? shouldn't you be at work???? I see you.....
    I'm on vacation and going shopping today !

    I still do drink NA beer , pop , water and such !

    You are !

  10. #570
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm on vacation and going shopping today !

    I still do drink NA beer , pop , water and such !

    You are !


    That's like the second vacation you've had in a month..........not that I'm counting.

    Where do I get a job like that?

  11. #571
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Unhappy Are you gor real ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    That's like the second vacation you've had in a month..........not that I'm counting.

    Where do I get a job like that?
    Gator Eye , the grass always looks greener from the other side !

    Well buddy , it ain't from your view !

    Some here have got it good in life , and then there is the rest of us poor suckers !

  12. #572
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Confession time !

    One thing about weekends and holidays is that Gator Eye is not at work while on this site and has to meet the approval of his better half ( who holds his man-card anyway ) before posting !

    I still try to support him , even though except for that man-card thing has got it good !

    Only in America !

    hi , gator

  13. #573
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking " Happy Camper " !

    Today , on Black Friday , the great support ( known as top notch ) here will be delivered to you at less than half price , that's a 50% + savings !

    Now you all know so let the support flow as I'm going to be gone , might not be all that crowded to shop !

    You are !

  14. #574
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    The support here is still available at the 50% discount , ending on cyber Monday !


    You are all !

  15. #575
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    The support here is still available at the 50% discount , ending on cyber Monday !


    You are all !
    Here's a hundred give Smokes some support on me will ya!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #576
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Here's a hundred give Smokes some support on me will ya!!!!
    On Sundays I give out the support here at the same rate as those TV preachers !


  17. #577
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    One thing about weekends and holidays is that Gator Eye is not at work while on this site and has to meet the approval of his better half ( who holds his man-card anyway ) before posting !

    I still try to support him , even though except for that man-card thing has got it good !

    Only in America !

    hi , gator


    I'm backkkk..................at work

    I don't have the internet at my house.........I live in the sticks and it's very expensive for me to get on the net, all so my kids can sit on facebook all night......not!

  18. #578
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I'm backkkk..................at work

    I don't have the internet at my house.........I live in the sticks and it's very expensive for me to get on the net, all so my kids can sit on facebook all night......not!
    Guess you got to do whatever to make them boat payments !



    PS . I'm not even mentioning anything about all them late model Hoyt bows that you got !


  19. #579
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,247

    Default

    Help me i've done what you did a month or so ago and broke a tooth!!!! Now I've got a huge stabbing pain in my wallet !!!Would it be alright if I don't pay the dentist straight away???
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #580
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Help me i've done what you did a month or so ago and broke a tooth!!!! Now I've got a huge stabbing pain in my wallet !!!Would it be alright if I don't pay the dentist straight away???

    You will make some dentist a richer person !

    Let'em wait !


Similar Threads

  1. support Breast Cancer Awareness and your schools
    By artemis in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Election support
    By scottg in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 09:27 AM
  4. Thanks for support at Jim Sullivan Benefit
    By Hkdfrlife in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 10:10 AM
  5. If You Support 3dshoots.com Check This Out
    By JBUTLER in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •