You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1598
  1. #981
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Going to have to leave the room !!!!I just farted and I can't stand the Smell
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  2. #982
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    My cousin married my brother,but that was A.O.K as my brothers father is my Uncle anyways!!!
    Why doesn't this surprise me ?

    Thankgod except for the horn of ing michigan , this doesn't happen in my neck of the woods !


  3. #983
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Going to have to leave the room !!!!I just farted and I can't stand the Smell
    Hope we don't get a breeze from your direction !

    I just hate Aussie beer farts !

  4. #984
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    The support here has been rated A++++++++ by the fine folks at the Aspinwall , Iowa fireman department's convention ( they have no such department ) !


  5. #985
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default Just wanted to know??????

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Hope we don't get a breeze from your direction !

    I just hate Aussie beer farts !
    Have you sniffed a few in your time have you??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #986
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Have you sniffed a few in your time have you??????
    That's how we " CHRISTAINS " know that we are among the non- believers !

  7. #987
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    The support here continues endlessly forever and then some !

    Now you know and yes you are !

  8. #988
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Westy has done something real bad!!!!!!He has had a run in with a local politition and sounded off guess i won't be asking him for anymore faviours will I??????????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #989
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Westy has done something real bad!!!!!!He has had a run in with a local politition and sounded off guess i won't be asking him for anymore faviours will I??????????
    iT'S KNOW AS FREEDOM OF SPEECH HERE , in the good old USA !


  10. #990
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Westy has done something real bad!!!!!!He has had a run in with a local politition and sounded off guess i won't be asking him for anymore faviours will I??????????


    If your right your right. Never apologize for being right.

  11. #991
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Default A little known fact !

    I was hoping and praying that we all be civil here and leave politics out of the offtopic section of this site !

    OK bring it on I'm ready and fired up beings I'm never about things that I'm right on about !

    Besides what are you anyway ?

  12. #992
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    I think someone is lookin for a fight.

  13. #993
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    I think someone is lookin for a fight.
    Don't mind him he just forgot his chill pill I've heard he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #994
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Don't mind him he just forgot his chill pill I've heard he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag
    This is from a guy , whose got a house full of cash , living on an island out in the middle of nowhere !



    PS. I'm working on that paper sack problem !

  15. #995
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    It's support thread time !

  16. #996
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    This is from a guy , whose got a house full of cash , living on an island out in the middle of nowhere !


    PS. I'm working on that paper sack problem !
    I'd take you on but by the time your good-e-nuff I'll be to old!!!!!!! Please tell me where's Manning again middle of
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #997
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I'd take you on but by the time your good-e-nuff I'll be to old!!!!!!! Please tell me where's Manning again middle of
    Westy , Manning is in the middle of " GODS COUNTRY " and now that's where the wet t-shirt contest are being held every week !

    Thankgod for MIL , as she's here winning that event every weekend !

    So everybody , fire up whatever vehicle you own and head over to this small town and show your support for MIL !


  18. #998
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , Manning is in the middle of " GODS COUNTRY " and now that's where the wet t-shirt contest are being held every week !

    Thankgod for MIL , as she's here winning that event every weekend !

    So everybody , fire up whatever vehicle you own and head over to this small town and show your support for MIL !



    Opppsss............I guess I should of read the hole post.

    I didn't make it past "fire up"

  19. #999
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Opppsss............I guess I should of read the hole post.

    I didn't make it past "fire up"
    I should of figure that you'd be the first to head this way !



    Bet your after all that first place cash money that MIL is making !

  20. #1000
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    It's " My Support Thread " time again !


Similar Threads

  1. support Breast Cancer Awareness and your schools
    By artemis in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Election support
    By scottg in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 09:27 AM
  4. Thanks for support at Jim Sullivan Benefit
    By Hkdfrlife in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 10:10 AM
  5. If You Support 3dshoots.com Check This Out
    By JBUTLER in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •