You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 1598
  1. #1441
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    hUMMMM not here
    This is a support thread ,, Gator !

    Now you know and you are !

  2. #1442
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    don't get your panties all in a bunch, just tryin to throw some support your way.

  3. #1443
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    don't get your panties all in a bunch, just tryin to throw some support your way.
    You need to think of the Mathewsgirl , what would she think ?

    The support here is nothing but " top notch " !


  4. #1444
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    The support here is nothing but the best !

    Now you know and you are !

  5. #1445
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I still will be offerring my support here , at no extra charge !

    Now you know and you are

  6. #1446
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    If you really wanted to support me you could just send money.


    If you sent enough money I would even let you claim me on your taxes.

  7. #1447
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    If you really wanted to support me you could just send money.


    If you sent enough money I would even let you claim me on your taxes.
    Gator , I take it that your fridge is empty and payday is a long time from now !

    Have you tried pandhandling off your estate lately ? ........................



  8. #1448
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    I just noticed Gattor was doing a sneak attack on my posting count and so here's a counter measure!!!!!!!I just noticed Gattor was doing a sneak attack on my posting count and so here's a counter measure!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #1449
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I just noticed Gattor was doing a sneak attack on my posting count and so here's a counter measure!!!!!!!I just noticed Gattor was doing a sneak attack on my posting count and so here's a counter measure!!!!!!!
    Westy , first off this is a support thread for our beloved Mathewsgirl , whoever she is ?

    Also Westy ,, you are showing signs that you need to really move that fridge !

    I just had to tell it the way it is !

  10. #1450
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    The support here is forever !

    Now you know and you are !

  11. #1451
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    ice cream ice cream ice cream ice cream ice creamice cream ice cream ice cream ice creamice cream ice cream ice cream ice cream ice cream ice cream ice creamice cream ice cream ice cream icecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamicecreamic reamicreamicreamcreamcreamcreamcreamcream!!!!!!!!!


































    put that in your support and smoke it

































    and that's all I got to say about that

  12. #1452
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    If Mitt Romney would of tried to get some support here , he would of won !

    Well at least maybe his home state would of voted for him ! .............................

    Ryan was the same , his home state had better things to do than vote for him !

    Now you know and you are !

  13. #1453
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    one about a time I ran for the wall and hit a tree who said to go into the forest and play with the rabbits, they told me to catch a egg and run for the road which was on fire cause they forgot to shut the door tight. Once we were on our way the short guy said to the turtle who had just got our of jail.

    After a day or two of mud filled sandpaper the wired haired skunk drove his car under the day fill moon. I on the other hand built a gaurd rail fence along the green, green grass of paper. we weighted intil the fungus glowed bright blue long into the day light.














    there will be a test alittle later.

  14. #1454
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    I'm Smoking again



































    Smoking Hot that is!!!!!! I reckon i'll win the Last 3D for the year tommorow!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  15. #1455
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Westy , it's nice to realize that you have won ,, when you first sign up !


  16. #1456
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , it's nice to realize that you have won ,, when you first sign up !

    Can you see the Contents of the fridge from were your sitting?????? It Sounds like it!!!!!!!LOL
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #1457
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    All I need to do , is look up above my computer , cause it's a small dorm one !

    Now you know and you are !

  18. #1458
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Do you think mathew's girl ever dream when she first started this thread it would become 37 pages of gooble -de- gook



    here's going for 38

  19. #1459
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    I believe that our beloved Marhewsgirl would no doubt be amazed ! ..............................................................................



  20. #1460
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,579

    Default

    happy birthday mathewsgirl were ever you are
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Similar Threads

  1. support Breast Cancer Awareness and your schools
    By artemis in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Election support
    By scottg in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 11:14 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 09:27 AM
  4. Thanks for support at Jim Sullivan Benefit
    By Hkdfrlife in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 10:10 AM
  5. If You Support 3dshoots.com Check This Out
    By JBUTLER in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 08:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •