You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    How's things going now ?
    Busniness is good right now. As for an update. He sent a letter about 2 weeks after that whole incident. He apologized IF he acted obnoxious in the first two line of the letter then went on to chit on us for the rest of it. In the letter he asked for copies of records, etc... I was going to send them to him with a Nice letter of my own. , but decided just to send him his records. No need to start a war. Especially after reading the letter.

In the letter he typed out a whole account of what happened. Not only did he skew it towards his perspective, making him look better.( Which I figured he would.) His account of what happened didn't even resemble what happened in my office. I understand people only remeber certain things to justify their actions, but this wasn't even close. It was like a complete work of fiction. I'm not sure what he recalled and typed out didn't happen somewhere else. I seriously questioned his metal status after reading the letter. At least if he had mental issues it would explain alot more.
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?

And I ask myself the same Questions every day????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You are dealing with my wife's relatives too !
    We just might be related.

Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    And I ask myself the same Questions every day????

Why did you make me reread stuff I read 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    We just might be related.

Why did you make me reread stuff I read 3 years ago.
    The the Carpshooter made me do it !!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

A few years ago I retired from a long career in law enforcement. I started working part time for a good friend who owned a Hunting, fishing, and archery store. I had a few customers who were incredibly rude and obnoxious. I dealt with them by throwing them out of the store.

My friend took me aside and said he despised these jerks as well but he got even by taking their money. I learned a good lesson that day. Smile and take the crispies.

Talking Here's what I think !

The the Carpshooter made me do it !!!
    Westy trying to figure out , what type of a nice gentleman that I've been in the past here !

Read on Westy !

Talking Fact : an education don't come cheap !

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyb View Post
    A few years ago I retired from a long career in law enforcement. I started working part time for a good friend who owned a Hunting, fishing, and archery store. I had a few customers who were incredibly rude and obnoxious. I dealt with them by throwing them out of the store.

My friend took me aside and said he despised these jerks as well but he got even by taking their money. I learned a good lesson that day. Smile and take the crispies.
    If you learned , than it's a gain !

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyb View Post

Well nice to meet you Cousin and "God Save the Queen" the other heathens here gave her the coke and sars along time ago!!!You got it right and be nice while milking the Cow,even warm your hands as it goes along way around here!!!

Talking Here's what I think !

Well nice to meet you Cousin and "God Save the Queen" the other heathens here gave her the coke and sars along time ago!!!You got it right and be nice while milking the Cow,even warm your hands as it goes along way around here!!!
    Now this message has got to be in code !