You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default BEAR 1964 KODIAK RECURVE BOW LONGBOW 45# MINTY! Sacramento

BEAR 1964 KODIAK RECURVE BOW LONGBOW 45# MINTY!
    1 MINTY CONDITION 1964 Bear Kodiak Recurve Bow 45# at 28” 60” long . Original strike plate and shelf rug. Right Handed. SER# 11CL148
    In case you do not know, it is common knowledge in the Bear bow pool of people that the 1964 Kodiak will out shoot about any other bear bow made. Its design profile may look like other Kodiaks but it is a totally different bow. The bow is beautiful and the nicest 1964 I have personally held. The bow is near mint. The tips are perfect except one very small scratch in the lower tip finish, very small. The limbs are very close to perfect. The riser is just plain flat mint. No holes no exposure to light no twist no crazing just one faint fine stress line above a fade in the glass. Very near mint overall. Buyer will be very happy to get this one.

This is the add I saw when I bought this bow a few years ago… It is still in mint condition… You will look hard and far to find another 1964 Kodiaks bow, and to find one in this condition, is just unheard of… I paid $500.00 for this bow, so that’s what I am going to let it go for…I did replace the shelve rug… It also comes with 36 arrows; 6 with hunting tips… A few of them need to be re-feathered… Well guess what! You also get everything you need to do this… If your looking for a new hobby this is a great way to go… Now I could name off everything you will be getting but you know what they say… A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS! I have a ton of pictures I can send you… Email me if interested… sattva@att.net
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Nice

Thats one sweet bow. Anyone who a fan of collecting Bear bows this one is a Jewel.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

bow hunter

Default looking for a bow

how much for it all?