You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default how to get sponcered

i was just wondering how to get sponsered because i am prety good and i am just wondering how

Talking how?

Win a couple of big competitions! That should get it done.

Site Guru

unless your consistantly shooting 300 30x or 600 60x's it ain't gonna happen. Pretty good won't get it done (unless your being very modest)

Thats not really true at all, contact Chris on here and he'll help you out!!

It really depends on what type of sponsorship your talking about. Sponsorship like a pro shop staff shooter or professional archery shooting for the factory are totally different.

For local staff, you don't have to be the worlds greatest archer. You must portray a positive image, be helpful to others, help people get into the sport or assist those that are already shooter, help out at the local shop when needed, help bring in business, etc.. As a staff shooter, you represent your local shop at all times. Even when your not shooting, you still represent the shop. You do need to be a good shot though and also know your equipment.

Get to know your local shop and see how things go from there.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

o and dont forget to wear a bright pink shirt, and plad golf pants with hiking boots, at the shoots, you will want to stand out!!

Yeah or shoot a PSE!!!!! (to stand out)
    I cut things up and split them down!

I am sponsored for my bowhunting videos recently Tracer Lighted Nocks has come aboard my videos along with Bowtech. I just emailed around and thats how I got it and im also gonna send them my finshed videos so they know im the real deal.