You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default free hydroshock string suppressor

First on to call me get s free string suppressor by Hydronic archery. Just write a review On this site. Please call me at 7245628436 clint First one gets the string suppressor

Thanks Clint!
    I look forward to testing out your hydronic string suppressor on my hunting bow!

Default testing successful

I have been fortunate enough to test a front mount Hydronic Archery string suppressor on my Protec hunting bow and I am not disappointed!

I put an STS suppressor on last year, so my comparison is with and without the STS.
    Without any string suppressor, my 41" ATA Protec behaved as expected. With a pretty good twang! Especially shooting fingers!
    I was fairly happy with the results of the STS when I put it on, although it seem to take a little extra tuning/tweaking to get it to shoot good groups. The Hydronics suppressor did not give me any tuning problems right out of the package, probably due to the their simple instructions for installation.

First off, I have to say that the machining tolerances on the Hydronics string suppressor are very tight! I am very impressed with the workmanship that has went into this product.
    I like the idea behind slowing down the string before coming to a halt via the mini shock asorber built into the suppressor. It definitely made my bow quieter, based on people standing to the side and listening to each configuration as stated above.
    Overall, I am very impressed with the Hydronic Archery String Suppressor, they have done an excellent job of enhancing a great archery tool.

Take a look at their website, http://hydronicarchery.com/index.html they have done an excellent job with the camoflauge models, looks very nice! Give these guys a call and quiz them about what they can do for your bow.

Nice job Clint!

Clint,
    I tried leaving a detailed review on here, but for some reason it got flagged!
    I have been enjoying it.
    The biggest thing I noticed was the ease of tuning it for my broadheads compared to the STS that I had on it.
    I had a couple of friends listen to it with both the STS and the Hydronic suppressor on it and they agreed that the Hydronic was noticably quieter.
    Your machine work is awesome, tolerances are very tight!
    Very nice product and definitely an improvement on the suppressor system!

Hello! Well I won a free Hydroshock from Clint at Hydronic last week and received it a couple of days ago. At first opening the package I looked it over and was very impressed with the machine work and the way the little piston or shock absorber worked. It is a very good design. So I went to test it, I went down in my basement to really hear the diffrence of my bow. I had a solid sts on my bow so I could compare between the two. I first shot four arrows with my bow the way it was, and then swaped out to the Hydroshock sts. It went on very easy and the directions were very clear how to do it. Then I shot four arrows with the Hydroshock sts and the first thing I noticed was an obvious sound diffrence. It was much quieter and had a deeper thud. The next thing I noticed was that about half the hand shock went away, It felt like a diffrent bow. Then I went outside and there was a huge diffrence in sound. My friend even told me it sounded way quieter than before.So over all I must say that Hydroshock has a hit and it performes as promised, I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get a sts for there bow it is a great product. I also want to say that I am in no way affiliated with Hydronic I just wanted to give my honest opinon. I wanted to thank Clint for his great product.

Man, I have been reading a lot about this one. Wish I could have got in on it!
    Sounds like one that actually works.