You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: American Made

Old Archer

Thumbs up American Made

Let me start by saying this thread is not intended to offend anyone or attempt to sway buyers one way or the other. It also contains imformation that I have collected from the manufactures in the archery industry. Have you ever taken a good look at a modern compound bow set-up, one put together by its owner with the help of his hunting buddies and tech support
    from the local pro shops. The bow, quiver, sights, rest, stabilizer and most everything you can think of is made right here in the USA. The broadheads we use, the release aids, all american right or for the most part. Then why do we choose arrows made somewhere other than right here in America.

I was recently surprised to find that Gold Tips are made in Mexico, and then Labeled and Quality controled in Utah.

Carbon Express arrows are made in Korea, it even states that on there boxes.

Easton explained in a e-mail from there customer rep, that all the bow hunting products that they manufacture are made right here in the states.
    With the current troubles our economy is having I think we all should give thought to whom we are handing over our hard earned money. I would be willing to bet that the Epic's the MFX's and the XX75 and XX78 and many other shafts are made by men and women that love this great sport just like you and I do.

For these reasons I have come back to Easton, for over a year now. Gold Tips, and Carbon Express are very fine arrows also. Maybe they should restart up old idled plants and put americans back to work.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by grizz49 View Post
    Let me start by saying this thread is not intended to offend anyone or attempt to sway buyers one way or the other. It also contains imformation that I have collected from the manufactures in the archery industry. Have you ever taken a good look at a modern compound bow set-up, one put together by its owner with the help of his hunting buddies and tech support
    from the local pro shops. The bow, quiver, sights, rest, stabilizer and most everything you can think of is made right here in the USA. The broadheads we use, the release aids, all american right or for the most part. Then why do we choose arrows made somewhere other than right here in America.

I was recently surprised to find that Gold Tips are made in Mexico, and then Labeled and Quality controled in Utah.

Carbon Express arrows are made in Korea, it even states that on there boxes.

Easton explained in a e-mail from there customer rep, that all the bow hunting products that they manufacture are made right here in the states.
    With the current troubles our economy is having I think we all should give thought to whom we are handing over our hard earned money. I would be willing to bet that the Epic's the MFX's and the XX75 and XX78 and many other shafts are made by men and women that love this great sport just like you and I do.

For these reasons I have come back to Easton, for over a year now. Gold Tips, and Carbon Express are very fine arrows also. Maybe they should restart up old idled plants and put americans back to work.

What do you think?
    you have the right idea. someone has the right idea. that is the reason i only use easton arrows

Well thats not the reason I use them (easton) but it sure helps, & also helps me sleep at night...
    Extreme Strings Staff......www.extremebowstrings.com

Unhappy You are not wrong !

I shoot both Goldtip and Carbon Express arrows , guess asking for amesty is out of the question , as my standing around here has been damage now !

Confession is the first step toward total recovery !

I'm all for boosting our economy.
    Good post.
    Mathews Drenalin 65lbs, Muzzys, Vortex Binos, ,Bushnell Bow Hunter, Equalizer tree stand
    The only stupid question is the one you never asked !!.