You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default hw do you think this would go ?

if you took the top person at each of the top 5 bow companies and put them at a table and had them debate why there bow is better than the others.

Default Be interesting

I think many that are winning could have good arguement for why!

But honestly most brands today have good qaulitys. Hell I have lost to almost ever brand out there.

What I would like to see is top pros shoot other brands and compare scores. Bet they would shoot all the bows well.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

bowhunter, Pure-n-Simple harleyryder's Avatar

laffin', I'd be willing to bet a months supply of DB's secret stash of donuts that each and every one of them would pick the bow that sponsors them
    Hoyt Katera XL and Gold tip XT hunters arrows...Tipped with a thunderhead

argue:
    I never miss, my arrows always hit something
    FBSA STAFF GRILLER

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

I'm thinking you would get a rehash of all the points from each company's marketing dept and the audience would quickly look like this:
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Default Hey Now

Quote Originally Posted by harleyryder View Post
    laffin', I'd be willing to bet a months supply of DB's secret stash of donuts that each and every one of them would pick the bow that sponsors them
    Your making to much comman sense. Im betting your right.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Quote Originally Posted by upnorth View Post
    How do you think this would go?
    if you took the top person at each of the top 5 bow companies and put them at a table and had them debate why there bow is better than the others.

Like a turd in a punchbowl.

It would probably go about as well as when my buddy lit a cigarette during my very formal outdoor wedding............did I mention he was also in charge of the music and in plain sight of every one attending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Talking

I think these people should get together and build the GRANDDADDY of bows all they get is 1/5th input ( paint dept. riser, limbs and wheels, design,string and cables.What color other than camo would you like?

I would bet if you take the top 5 shooters for each bow company and made them switch bows with each other, they would still be great shooters.

Now if you could get the top bow designers from each company together with a box of beer or two you could end up with one heck of a shoot machine.

Unhappy I think that one should ask =

If they think that their bows are so good ,then why is the resale of their bows so bad as compared to firearms or other things if they got such a good product . Let them answer that !