You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default WTS. Hoyt Rambo First Blood II Ltd. Edition Bow. New!

offered for sale is Genuine Hoyt Rambo RH (please do not confuse with standard "Rambo" with big orange lettering! this one is a genuine reprodiction of a bow used in the movie; same limbs and pulleys. One of only 12 ever made back in days (Hoyt planned x100 but it was not a hot seller for a whooping $700 in 1986! so they stopped at x12). commemorates First Blood II Movie. All Black Porche Paint. never used. I'm the only owner. I purchased it new and its still new. being Special Limited Edition and all its still a practical take down bow. weight 60lbs. draw 28"-32" have to check. includes quality certificate from Hoyt. US$10'000. email for payment options. I accept EMT in Canada and Wire, Certif. Cheque, Pers. Cheque in Canada and US. item is in Canada and will be shipped SOD. I will pay shipping, buyer pays insurance. will ship only in Canada and US!
    WTS. Hoyt Rambo First Blood II Ltd. Edition Bow. New! - Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade
    WTS. Hoyt Rambo First Blood II Ltd. Edition Bow. New! - Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade

Default WTS! shafts and broadheads

included are genuine movie props - two arrow shafts, take down style, all black anodized. and two broandheads - Reaper and Simulated Explosive. all made for the movie and delivered from original Prop Shop.

Default Hoyt First Blood Part II

Quote Originally Posted by 996qxis View Post
    included are genuine movie props - two arrow shafts, take down style, all black anodized. and two broandheads - Reaper and Simulated Explosive. all made for the movie and delivered from original Prop Shop.
    still interested $10,000

Default WTS Hoytrambo

Hi 996qxis,i've just been directed to this site,i'm looking for the bow and items you have,do you still have the bow?

hey turbo if you click his user name you will get a drop down menu with send an email as one of the options. that's probably the quickest way to get his attention. checking his profile his last visit here was 8/22/12 so he does still check in every so often.

You would look good with this bow J.C. .
    FBSA Member

yeah and it's a bargain too