offered for sale is Genuine Hoyt Rambo RH (please do not confuse with standard "Rambo" with big orange lettering! this one is a genuine reprodiction of a bow used in the movie; same limbs and pulleys. One of only 12 ever made back in days (Hoyt planned x100 but it was not a hot seller for a whooping $700 in 1986! so they stopped at x12). commemorates First Blood II Movie. All Black Porche Paint. never used. I'm the only owner. I purchased it new and its still new. being Special Limited Edition and all its still a practical take down bow. weight 60lbs. draw 28"-32" have to check. includes quality certificate from Hoyt. US$10'000. email for payment options. I accept EMT in Canada and Wire, Certif. Cheque, Pers. Cheque in Canada and US. item is in Canada and will be shipped SOD. I will pay shipping, buyer pays insurance. will ship only in Canada and US!
WTS. Hoyt Rambo First Blood II Ltd. Edition Bow. New! - Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade
WTS. Hoyt Rambo First Blood II Ltd. Edition Bow. New! - Hoyt Bows for Sale or Trade