You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Senior Member rdnkgrl_robinhood's Avatar

Default Huge list of accessories for sale I'm selling everything archery I own

Due to troubling circumstances I have been forced to sell my bow so without the bow I will not be needing any of my other gear so everything is up on the chopping block

I am in dire financial straights at the moment so I just want to say before you read my list of sales that the prices I have listed are very fair and reasonable so the the prices themselves are not negotiable but the shipping is. If you buy multiple items then we can box them all up together and ship them out however you want. The prices listed do not yet include shipping charges so once you figure out what it is you want then I will take the box to the post office and have it weighed and tell you what the shipping charges will be. I prefer to ship via USPS Priority Mail because the packaging is free if you want insurance just let me know so I can get a proper quote for you. I do not gouge people on shipping either, the shipping charges will be EXACTLY what the post office says it is and not a cent more.

Since my financial situation is so bad at the moment I would prefer NOT to use Paypal because I am tired of losing my money to them. I will however accept paypal if you are willing to include whatever the additional costs might be. Otherwise Postal money orders are the most secure method of payment and personally preferred by me.

I am just going to list it all and post a few pics so if I have something listed that you are interested in and I have not posted a picture of it then please just ask and I will post one up for you. Here is a link to browse thru all the pictures: http://photobucket.com/Valeries_Archery_Stuff_For_Sale

For Sale:

Easton Navigator blue/silver soft shelled bow case New with tags $90

Case is 46" x 21" x 4" or 1170mm x 540mm x 100mm
    An additional removable dark blue bow case, worth $62.95, fits neatly inside
    Includes Arrow Tote worth $29.95 and internal Arrow Tote pocket
    Internal sleeve for grab-and-go convenience holds 4-5 days of clothing
    Internal and external mesh pockets
    Black webbing carrying straps wrap right around bag
    Adjustable webbing shoulder strap with padding
    Airline safe case
    Generous compartments
    Reinforced base with 3 rubber ripple pods
    Durable and lightweight
    Heavy-duty zippers and hardware
    Thick foam padding
    Water resistant fabric
    Full dual zipper closures
    Weighs 11.5lbs or 5.2kg

24 Vegas tri-color NFAA targets $10

43 5 spot blue/grey targets $9

NEET NT-2300 Target Quiver 4 tube 21 Leather body burgundy/brownish in color has four 1 arrow separator tubes, two zipper pockets one large one small, Large flap style pocket, two convenient accessory clips, one clip ring. Comes with adjustable stiff nylon belt with two belt clips and fastener. Comes with a Hoyt 08' pin attached to top of leather close to the tubes and can be removed is desired Absolutely Excellent condition used only a couple times $60

Bateman Black leather bow holder (A.K.A third hand) has Velcro fastener for easy on / easy off Excellent condition used only a couple times $10

Bitzenburger Fletching Jig model s-1000 Dial-O-Fletch with straight clamp, partial tube of Fletch Tite Platinum glue, and alcohol prep pads (used once) $65

81 Purple Right Wing 3 in Parabolic cut feathers with partial tube of Fletch Tite Platinum $12

93 Bohning Super Arrow Nocks (fit Easton Uni-Bushing system and O/S Carbon shafts perfectly) comes with nock alignment tool $10

Easton Uni-bushings for 2312 arrows pack of 9 $5

Specialty Archery Hooded Peep Housing for Bows 40 or less (black in color) $10

Specialty Archery standard peep housing (black in color) $10

Specialty Archery Red #3 and Green #2 Apertures $15 each

Used silver knob kit for a Sureloc has a new set of ball bearings and springs These are used and do have some scratches on them but they are good working order $10

Release Knob black in color knurled aluminum long by tall with screw $4

Carter/Stanslowsky release-The Hole Avenger (Designed by Stanislaski but manufactured by Carter) Blue in color $65

Truball Copperhead Release with brand new black leather buckle strap Superb Excellent condition was only used about ten times $55

Stabilizer Quick Release with screw black in color has a couple plier marks on the side but in otherwise excellent condition $10

Feather Vision foam padded Lens tote $2

Violet Snake style sight light w/ 1 extra battery movable/adjustable $8

Gander Mountain/ Vanguard hard-shell sight box/gun box with removable foam inserts and adjustable compartment sections lockable with lock (not included) $20

Pro-Pod bow kickstand black in color $8

Many of you know me and know that I have made many good sales on here and for those of you that don't yet know me you can trust that you are doing business with a very honest individual.

Again if you are interested or have questions please feel free to call Valerie at 812 243 8488 (verizon cell) or email me at davosgirl@mac.com
    Last edited by rdnkgrl_robinhood; 02-25-2010 at 11:41 PM.

Default More pics

More Pics

More Pics

More Pics
    Last edited by rdnkgrl_robinhood; 06-29-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Default More pics

More pics

more pics

more pics
    Last edited by rdnkgrl_robinhood; 07-01-2009 at 10:21 PM.

Default More pics

More Pics
    More Pics
    More Pics
    Last edited by rdnkgrl_robinhood; 06-29-2009 at 09:38 PM.

You have a 2 PM's on AT.

"HONDA"

Default Many Thanks

First I want to say thank you to everyone that is checking out my list of goodies. You guys are making a really tough situation a little easier to stomach.

OK.. I have received many responses for the same items so I whom ever sent the first email is who gets to lay claim to the goodies.

These items are currently sold pending payments:
    All the target faces
    knurled knob release
    propod
    quick disconnect
    Purple feathers

I keep this list updated as things are sold
    And thanks you again your support is much appreciated

Valerie

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club SandSquid's Avatar

If you still have the Bitz jig when my direct deposit hits my bank account, I'll take it.

I really only want the RH Helical clamp, but anything I can do to help you out...

Everybody needs to keep in mind that we could all be there, very easily, these days.

stay strong
    SandSquid

Gone camping in the mountains of Afghanistan.
    Will return sometime in early/mid 2012.

You have any arrows???

the kids in my Church Youth group can always use more arrows!

Anything 25" and longer.
    SandSquid

Just let me know when you are ready. :smile:
    And yes I do have some arrows.. Somewhere.. Not sure how many or of what kind... But I will dig them out and shoot ya a PM later on this afternoon.
    Thanks a bunch,

Val
    Quote Originally Posted by SandSquid View Post
    If you still have the Bitz jig when my direct deposit hits my bank account, I'll take it.

I really only want the RH Helical clamp, but anything I can do to help you out...

Everybody needs to keep in mind that we could all be there, very easily, these days.

stay strong

Default Case

Shoot me a shipping price on the bow case to 14040. I may be interested
    2012 ROSS Crave DRT 33.5
    2008 ROSS Cardiac
    Prestige Archery shooting staff
    ROSS Archery shooting staff
    Black Eagle Arrows field staff

Quote Originally Posted by rdnkgrl_robinhood View Post
    I will however accept paypal if you are willing to include whatever the additional costs might be.

Quote Originally Posted by rdnkgrl_robinhood View Post
    Bitzenburger Fletching Jig model s-1000 Dial-O-Fletch with straight clamp, partial tube of Fletch Tite Platinum glue, and alcohol prep pads (used once) $65
    payment sent....

paypal clips you 3% for 66.95 total, I sent you an even $70.00
    SandSquid

Thumbs up Updated list of items sold:

WHAT IS SOLD
    All the target faces
    knurled knob release
    propod
    quick disconnect
    Purple feathers
    Purple Nocks
    Easton Bow Case
    Lens Tote
    Hooded Peep housing
    Green Clarifier
    Sureloc knob kit
    Bitzenburger Fletching Jig
    Standard Archery standard peep housing
    Snake light w/battery
    WHAT I STILL HAVE LEFT
    NEET NT-2300 Target Quiver $60
    Bateman Black leather bow holder $10
    Carter/Stanslowsky release-The Hole Avenger (Designed by Stanislaski but manufactured by Carter) Blue in color $65
    Truball Copperhead Release with brand new black leather buckle strap Superb Excellent condition was only used about ten times $55
    Gander Mountain/ Vanguard hard-shell sight box/gun box with removable foam inserts and adjustable compartment sections lockable with lock (not included) $20

So still some good stuff that is looking for good home!! Come on and help a girl out!!

If you have any questions just PM me or call me at 812 243 8488 (Valerie King)
    Quick note to perspective buyers:I will be out of town between July 3 and July 12th, ( I will be going to see my young Marine before he ships out to Afghanistan) so if there is something that you want that is fine but I wont be able to ship until return home.

Thank you all for all your help

Valerie

Thumbs up Packing up and ready to go:

I just got out of the hospital this morning and I am packing up as we speak for the final items I still have posted for sale if you happen to be interested we can make a deal over the next week but I will not be available for shipping them out until Monday July 13th.
    I will be checking my PM's at least every other day but you are more than welcome to call me on my cell phone if for some reason I do not get back with you via PM.
    My cell phone number is 812 243 8488 (verizon cell)

Here is what I still have left:

Bateman Black leather bow holder $10
    Standard Archery standard peep housing
    Snake light w/battery

Items I still have left for sale:
    If you have any questions you can buzz me at 812 243 8488 (verizon cell)

Here is what I still have left: